• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone from Iowa heading west?

Iowa_assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2014
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Hi guys I live in eastern Iowa and was wondering if anyone from the area is heading west during break, I am on break from the 22nd to the 4th. I have a new 2012 rmk 600 144, have avalanche gear, and love to push some limits, not into climbing. PM or text me 319-310-9485

wildskies.com

Lifetime Membership
Have you checked with your local Iowa Snowmobile Club. We get Iowa guys that snowmobile at our place in NW Colorado at least once a year. They take I-80 through Laramie, WY past Walden, CO and through Steamboat Springs, CO and then to our ride in/out secluded cabin rental in NW CO. If you need some contacts in their group let me know.

We have Jan 2-6 still available and we were pounded with huge dumps of snow last week and are scheduled to get snow and more snow all week. Base is about 5 feet and about 4-5 feet of powder on top of that.

Powderchasers had this to say about our weather this week:

Colorado: Snow will be falling heavily late Monday night into Tuesday. On Tuesday winds shift to the West giving direct moisture over all of northern Colorado (Steamboat, Snowmass, Beaver Creek, Vail, Breck, I-70 corridor west of the Divide). Light to moderate snow will continue into XMAS eve. Winds will be strong on Tuesday so look for some possible issues? Amounts should be in the 12-18 inch range in several areas by late Wednesday.

Cheers,
Lisa
www.wildskies.com

Premium Features