• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone from Iowa heading west?

Iowa_assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2014
Cedar Rapids Iowa
Hi guys I live in eastern Iowa and was wondering if anyone from the area is heading west during break, I am on break from the 22nd to the 4th. I have a new 2012 rmk 600 144, have avalanche gear, and love to push some limits, not into climbing. PM or text me 319-310-9485

Bergness08

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2014
I'm from north central Iowa and looking to try to get a group to go out any time from the 24th to the 7th.. The usual group of guys I go with have prior commitments so I'm stuck home :/

S
Mar 15, 2014
Iowa
Hey guys, I'm headed out solo on Sat, be looking for someone to ride with on Sun and Mon (27th & 28th) from the East side of the Snowies. Relative newbie with avy gear.

Anyone mind if I tag along? PM me for phone #

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I am headed to Wolf Creek Pass to ride with Matt Entz. Leaving from Mason City on the 27th and coming back on the 2nd. You wouldn't need to ride in the clinic if you just wanted to travel out there and ride. Or you could just ride in the clinic 1 or two days and find a group to tide with. Running solo with a '15 Duramax Crew and heated 4 place enclosed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I
Feb 22, 2015
NW Iowa
If anyone is near Saratoga and want's to pull my trailer back to Iowa Id pay for fuel and trouble.

Our truck broke down here, we are stuck. Might rent a car to get home.

I
Feb 22, 2015
NW Iowa
Truck was finally fixed in Saratoga and we drove it home, three days later than planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowasparrow View Post
If anyone is near Saratoga and want's to pull my trailer back to Iowa Id pay for fuel and trouble.

Our truck broke down here, we are stuck. Might rent a car to get home.
What's the story here? Any luck?

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
That's always a worst case type of deal that floats in the back of your mind! 3 days let alone a few hours can sometimes screw things up for us that make these long hauls.

Glad ya got fixed and home!

Premium Features