• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone ever use a personal injury lawyer?

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hey guys, havent been on here much this winter, but last friday I was in a car wreck, never been in a bad acident before and everyone is telling me I need an Attorney. I posted on BCR but no one has had any eperience so far...Basically I am trying to figure out if its worth the money(or even needed) and what they do for you..
Here is a couple pics..basically, headed home down the hyway in the right lane, coming up to an exit and there was a road grader backing up on the exit ramp...The car in front of me jumped his brakes..I was back far enough that I tapped mine hard once to let the hummer behind me know that we were slowing down..next thing I know the hummer is sideways in the left lane and T-bones me in the left door, which turned me enough to send us both into the road grader.

7547228030167442553_zps38a87a15.jpg

which led to this.............
3866909911494376306_zps270d0b1a.jpg

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Lawyer

On this case you will definitely need one or take it where ya don't want to~ yes i have used them several times and has been well worth it~ make sure ya do your research on the lawyer and firm~ and the only way i use them is if they have something at steak too so i always go with a contingency fees system~ good luck to ya!!! if there are any questions i can answer for ya just PM me~

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I figured more people on here would have experience with this stuff..bump in hopes they do.......

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Sorry to hear about your wreck Mike. You're lucky to be alive after an accident like that!

The Alaska section is pretty much dead around here, so you'll probably only get a couple hits from locals. I hope you get the help you're going to need.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Thanks Allen, I figured it was still pretty dead..but hoped it would get a few hits..I am hoping it all turns out good...only time will tell....

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Hope your ok Mike! Man that was close! Looks like a can of yellow spray paint and a tire and the grader is back on the road lol. Glad you made it out of that mess. Big Al is right, not many people on here after they started charging. Sad

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I hear you robert...oh well....anyone looking for stock denali rims(with tires, sensors, caps, lugnuts) I have a set to sell.....about 80%+ tread(goodyear HP eagle2's)....

Dec 3, 2007
Call me and we can talk

First thing...do not post anything else on the internet about the wreck. Anything you say on here, or to anyone besides your attorney can be admissible in court. You have to be very careful regarding what you say. Second, go see a Doctor. No amount of money is as important as your health. Third, get an attorney.
I would be happy to discuss your situation.
My office number is 907 336-LAW1 (5291). Tim Cook, Cook and Associates.

Premium Features