• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody have a picture of a alpha with factory decals removed?

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
More and more sled parts are selling on Amazon. With the ease of using Amazon, it really is the devil.
On the bright side, the anticipation and receiving of sled related packages is like Christmas every time!

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Can you imagine if the pic was a naked of yourself or your wife and you didn’t know how to edit it? Haha

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
It might be hard to order a pizza with the Chit in it. ****ake pizza.
The sled looks good. Who da thunk a gray sled would look so sharp?

J
Mar 8, 2019
It might be hard to order a pizza with the Chit in it. ****ake pizza.
The sled looks good. Who da thunk a gray sled would look so sharp?
It’ll look real sharp with the elevate kit on it if I can ever get time to drop it off I’ve been working 14 hours a day 6 days a week since March 26th.

B
Jul 28, 2008
I'm about to put a new wrap on so you caught me when I have her down to just the "Alpha" stickers.
Hi guys, I've been googling this but It keeps taking me to graphic kit sites lol, I'm curious if anybody has any pictures of a alpha with all them decals removed off the panels and all? I'm debating whether to bother doing that to mine or not, A graphics kit could be nice to preserve the panels but on the other hand its a lot of money and the canadian to freedom bucks ratio is terrible I'd be spending likely a grand or more just for that... don't make sense to me!. Thanks!
I'm about to put a new wrap on so you caught me when I have her down to just the "Alpha" stickers.

1.jpg 2.jpg

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Stock parts factory cat front and rear bumper along with the stock 14 windshield. Skis are grippers.
s IMG-20191110-WA0004.jpeg

Last edited:
Premium Features