• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody get a sled yet?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I’m still recovering from a 3 in 1 surgery in the hospital. Stopped by my dealership on Saturday before I went under the knife. I told them officially I can’t do it now. Throw the money at my Rzr XP Pro repair bill and get that out for the spring. They are stuffing sleds in the back this week prepping for spring. I don’t know what I’m going to do next year. I’m just gun shy now about ordering anything new while watching the market and economy both tank while I prepare for chemo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dizzle

Nov 19, 2012
Oregon
I’m still recovering from a 3 in 1 surgery in the hospital. Stopped by my dealership on Saturday before I went under the knife. I told them officially I can’t do it now. Throw the money at my Rzr XP Pro repair bill and get that out for the spring. They are stuffing sleds in the back this week prepping for spring. I don’t know what I’m going to do next year. I’m just gun shy now about ordering anything new while watching the market and economy both tank while I prepare for chemo.
Gaht damn man - best of luck to you!!!:(

Premium Features