• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any Snowchecks still waiting and any word?

D
Nov 23, 2020
I received an email from polaris on 11/25 saying that my snow check shipped 11/19. My dealer called and said it arrived 12/1 without shocks. Seems to me the snowcheck program was a big mess this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Still waiting on my shocks. They were suppose to arrive this week but now early next week. I have sent an email to Polaris customer service, I'm not expecting anything but I could be surprised.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I received an email from polaris on 11/25 saying that my snow check shipped 11/19. My dealer called and said it arrived 12/1 without shocks. Seems to me the snowcheck program was a big mess this year.

that's a joke. I believe a snowmobile requires shocks to function no? Doesn't seem like they held up their end of the bargain if unusable/unsaleable product is shipped. How can they pretend they did right by you snowcheckers? You folks are legit the most loyal part of the buyer base and it baffles me they aren't making it right particularly since they shipped out a LOT of non-snowcheck sleds. Should be the other way around.

W
Nov 18, 2020
ive had my khaos for 5 days now and just got a email this morning from polaris that it shipped. It showed up without shocks but my dealer said it was bulls#&t that he got his in stock khaos 155s before all the snowchecks so he pulled a set of shocks off his showroom sleds!!
i ordered a khaos 165 red/black QD2.

T
Nov 11, 2008
My dealer said I am getting a voucher for $500 . My sled is here but no shocks.
Problem is you can't use it on the snowcheck unit. But I can and will use it with the golden ticket for the 2022.

You have a good dealer if they are going to make sure you get your coupon. Some people don’t think it’s a big deal but $500 is a cover and belt that isn’t out of my pocket when I am already spending $30k in sleds this year.

D
Nov 23, 2020
that's a joke. I believe a snowmobile requires shocks to function no? Doesn't seem like they held up their end of the bargain if unusable/unsaleable product is shipped. How can they pretend they did right by you snowcheckers? You folks are legit the most loyal part of the buyer base and it baffles me they aren't making it right particularly since they shipped out a LOT of non-snowcheck sleds. Should be the other way around.

I agree. Fortunately for them and me, I ordered new shocks which arrived before the sled. So I’ll get my sled built and delivered before most, all for the low price of $4k.

T
Nov 11, 2008
If you do get the voucher I wouldn't use it for parts or accessories those are on a 35-70% markup so you are losing half of your money .

So if I used a coupon for $500 of accessories instead of paying cash vs using it for $500 off my next sled instead of using cash I am losing less money? Lol

Whether I pay out of pocket for one or the other it’s the same amount out of pocket.

HCR10

Premium Member
Jan 21, 2011
Draper UT
www.comfortchampions.com
Well at least you guys got shipping notifications. I order a Black with blue rails Khaos 155 QD2 April 1st and I haven't got any notification us dealer said it has not shipped. Dealer did some research friday and found out they didn't have the shocks PLUS they run out of the new 2.8 155 tracks. They informed the dealer they should have all parts first of next week and ship by Friday. I really hope that is true my super charger and all the other parts are setting here patiently waiting to be installed. The sad part is the dealer has had 2 of the exact same sleds that I ordered setting on the floor for over a month. He overed one to me in place of mine but bothe are missing interactive garage. I will just keep praying it gets here along with more snow

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
Mine supposedly shipped out Nov 20
They told me my shocks went out on the 30th, so I don't qualify for $500 which is fine
I still don't have the sled
Today I get an email offering me $500 because it missed the Nov 30 deadline.

not sure where my sled is or even if it got shipped... guess i'll keep waiting ...

Mark's RMK

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2010
Sturgeon Lake, MN
I just checked with my dealer in the Twin cities and my new ship date is now this Friday the11th. I think that’s the third ship date I’ve been given so far.

Shouldn’t be any debate on the $500. I snow checked fairly early in the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I just checked with my dealer in the Twin cities and my new ship date is now this Friday the11th. I think that’s the third ship date I’ve been given so far.

Shouldn’t be any debate on the $500. I snow checked fairly early in the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should get $500 for each failed ship date they gave you.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I got an email at 6 am last Saturday that my 155 Pro 2.75 had shipped. Funny thing is the sled had already been delivered to the dealer on that Thursday and they too were never told it shipped. Ship happens. The seasons doesn't get good until January. Big deal if you miss a couple good rides. Run 2 sleds. Or just act like a whiney liberal and cry that life isn't fair.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
I got mine 2 days ago ... didn't come with shocks but my dealer had my back and sorted me out in that department .... also got $500 from polaris even though my sled was shipped nov 20 (and supposedly shocks sent nov 30) .. mine just took a freaking long time to get to my dealer, multiple truck stops and swaps and what not ..

anyway .. my wait is over and engine break in starts saturday :)

Premium Features