• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any one going to togwotee dec 28-2jan

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Any flatlanders heading out to togowotee dec28-jan2. If so maybe well have to hook up for a day out there

D
Nov 28, 2007
Togowotee in March

Throw a post up on how your trip was @ Togowotee. I am heading there in March. Much better riding than West Yellow Stone, unless you only trail ride. Than Yellow Stone maybe a little more your style. The lodging is very nice @ Togowotee. Have a good trip!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Dblock,
Looks like you need someone to show you around west yellowstone area if you think there is way better riding in Tog. I would call it a tie for riding, but much cheaper room rates and a lot more nite life in West.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Well im definatly not going out there to trail ride. Boondocking is really good out there. I havn't had to go to far from the lodge to find a lot of untracked snow. any little gap in the trees and away i go. I will let you know how it go's Ill also be out there in feb, and maybe april. Unless i head out to cook. I will let you know how the riding is after the trips. I havn't been out to yellowstone yet but i've heard a lot of good stuff about it. But so far i would have to say togwotte and cooke are my favorite 2. If im going on a long trip i go to tog if its sort i go to cook.

crix

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SaVaGe, MiNnEsOtA
Tog is my favorite place so far

Wonderxc There is great riding close to the lodge just find the creek we rode last year the gps said we were less than a mile from the lodge but it took till 8pm to get out haha that was fun

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
just gonna miss ya. Some of my friends will be out there then though. Its funny how every one thinks they need to go so far away and look for open fields. U just need to go were there is no tracks. River bed are and can be interesting and very fun. Found that out last year. If your gonna be out there in feb or april will have to try and get together. Im bringing my gps with this year. SO ill try and get you some good grids. Bringing the old lady on this one so ill see what i can do. First year out west. But it gets me out there.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Hey crix u got that grid from your gps for that location. were that crick bed is. I promise i wont track it up to much. HEHE

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Just got back. What a great time. Got over a foot of fresh snow while i was out there. Plenty of untracked snow. There are some great bowls around the V and Cd trail area that were untracked. Didn't have time to hit them.

W

Wildcat

Nov 26, 2007
Shakopee, MN
Where's the pics?:D:D
worthless_without_pics.gif

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Ha ha bud ill send ya some or try and bring them to drill this weekend. Better get your sled heading back out with rabbit in feb

Premium Features