• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any of you people been out riding!!!

B
Dec 25, 2007
Charlestown,NH
Island Falls,Me

Im heading to Island falls This Sunday for 6 days looks like it will be good. Never been there before so it will be explore mode for at least 4 days. Have no idea what the land is like in that area. Oh well at least i will be riding.

D
Apr 2, 2008
Kokadjo

You say you have a Camoplast Back contry track? How do you like it I am thinking about getting it for my switchback. Heading up to Greenville ME this weekend anyone gonna be up there?

Ya I love the track its great in all conditions, I run ice scratchers on the sled for the needed times to keep the slides cool because of the paddle but ya track is awesome I love it

We are leaving thursday morning, possibly tomorrow night for Kokadjo its 19 miles past indian hill supermarket in greenville, be there till sunday night

L
Aug 29, 2008
CT
I think I am staying at the indian hill hotel if I remimber right. We should meet up and hit some off trail. My budys are all about blasting down the trail at 80mph I like to snow it down and explore. I will be up there sat-mon if you get this be for you leave.

R
Feb 24, 2009
NH
first post, I live in eastern NH. Good snow and about to get some more 10''. I got a switchback this year 151"!!! lots of good places to ride if you know the land owners, or are good with your gps. The farthest I drive would be two hours to get to eustis area.

D
Apr 2, 2008
NH

Ill be at the house in Gorham this weekend, I need to get ready to head back to Kokadjo for the 11th-16th if anyone is in the area i will probably go backcountry saturday and pack up the truck and trailer sunday afternoon

Premium Features