• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any 2moto guys here

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
DB - we're on man. agree that a day with bikes and sleds is fun. haven't been out with bikes only except for the demo ride. have gone bikes and sleds a couple times and it was fun.

snow today looked good. if it doen't get serious about the snow thing around here sometime soon, i'm thinking of trying to go toward MT or I.P. or somewhere for a couple turns. might bring sled and bike for a shake down runs on both and then focus the efforts on bike skills. :D figure i'm gonna have to commit to it to up my skill levels and convince myself it will go everywhere I want to go. guess we'll how it goes this year. i did get into some very cool / scary places last year. :)

come on snow!!!

what's up with the "cat buy out thing?" you the big dollar guys that I need to hang with? sounds good. haha

S
Dec 9, 2008
2moto

I had a chance to ride one last year, was sold on it right away. I might take the wheels off this weekend, well have to see what the snow condition is like...

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
come on snow!!!! some of the new parts are in... others are on the way. thinking the conversion starts this weekend since it looks like summer is gone and the wheels are ready to be stored for the winter.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
k, so now the snow is here i gotta get going on the conversion. waiting a couple parts that should be here on mon or tue and then the weekend should a shake down day. still not sure where we'll go. any others interested in a "light day" let me know.

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
been rippin' it up a couple time on the bike so far. got the new GENII ski on and it seems to help in the pow but i'm really strugglin' with it on the trails. tries to pitch me off a ton! maybe that i blew a fork seal today and the fork is packing on the whoops but other than that... rockn'!!

rode with sleds today in the big mtns and had NO trouble going anywhere they went and tons of places they couldn't go... very tight trees and crazy side hills. good base on the snow and some soft pow. just need the back brake to stop freezing up on me. good thing you can ride without a brake on most terrain.

anyone else you thumpin??

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Got a ? I'm putting a 2moto kit on my 08 KX 450f. Do I need to rejet for winter riding?
Thanks
Ray

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Got a ? I'm putting a 2moto kit on my 08 KX 450f. Do I need to rejet for winter riding?
Thanks
Ray

if it helps that pig to start any easier, getter done!!lol

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
up-high and I get the rear portion of the kit on tonight. can't wait to try it out in some snow. should be lots of fun.

B

Blaser

Feb 24, 2004
Idaho
www.2moto.com
Great thread guys.
We've got the Forum going at 2moto.com, you're all welcome over there as well.
Oh yeah- watch those Canadians. They're nuts. :face-icon-small-win

B
Dec 2, 2008
went ridin in corbin on Sunday it was sick the sno was good there was a fairly decent base and we out numbered the sleds on Sunday, let er rip boys the ridin is gettin good!

W
Hey I have a great bike for the 2 moto set up that I would like to sell. It is the 06 Wr450, has a full dubach exhaust, jdjetting, oringed accelerator pump, yz throttle, and the grey wire cut. It flat hauls if any of you are interested. I am thinking of getting the 2moto but am waiting for a few of my friends to get them as well so that I will have someone to ride with. I plan on putting it on my 09 Ktm 300xc.

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
You should have been a week sooner. I was looking for a bike. Got an 08 KX450F that now sports a 2moto kit! Is that 300 going to be able to spin the track?

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
just got mine finished up here tonight. here's some pics.

2moto 047.jpg 2moto 046.jpg 2moto 048.jpg

W
You should have been a week sooner. I was looking for a bike. Got an 08 KX450F that now sports a 2moto kit! Is that 300 going to be able to spin the track?

Brett at 2moto said that the 300 will handle the track. It has more horse power than the 450's do. I have found out that the 300 walks all over my 450 in every situation but sand. The 450's stable stance beats in in the sand.

Premium Features