• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any 2020 changes

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Wondering if there are really much for 2021 changes. They started so early. I guess they could change stuff. Would-be interested if the fuel mapping, shock valving, clutches are all the same as 2020. Are they going to actually upgrade the sled a little or just glue the bumpstop on, put a through bolt on and say it's good (hope they use better glue than on there stickers lol). Love the handling on this sled. Definitely could use some refinements. What are everyone's thoughts?

T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
I doubt they will make any changes other than the ones we already know of. If they were to do some changes to the sled hopefully it would be essentially a stock elevate kit to prevent the nose dive and pushing snow, a better snowflap that doesnt flex and better running boards that actually shed snow . Its a great chassis an needs some fine tuning at this point but I dont believe we will see any major changes for the 2021 but maybe for the 2022 . Hard to say because now other manufacturers are going to be doing R&D into a stock boosted power plant I believe.

Old & slow

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2017
Alberta
The twin rail is from Country Cat. The parts book for the international model has a twin rail. It could just be a mistake don't know?

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2015
Finland
Maybe they bring here in europe twin rail also 2021 M 8000 MOUNTAIN CAT ES 153 RED INTERNATIONAL EARLY BUILD
long cooler
looks like.....

Premium Features