• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another stimulus check!

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
What a bunch of crap. I can’t believe they are going to pay everyone across the board again. We will never get out of this self induced recession! If you haven’t been crippled by all their bull$hit rules, you shouldn’t be getting more free money. Help the ones that are truly in need, and prosecute all the scammers.

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
What a bunch of crap. I can’t believe they are going to pay everyone across the board again. We will never get out of this self induced recession! If you haven’t been crippled by all their bull$hit rules, you shouldn’t be getting more free money. Help the ones that are truly in need, and prosecute all the scammers.
I'm not sure that I agree with that.
EVERYONE will have to pay it back - be it in debt or a devalued dollar.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Better apologize to your kids, or grand kids now, they'll be wanting to yank our dead asses out of the ground and beat on the corpse when they get the bill down the road

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I couldn't agree more with that statement.
It obviously holds no concern for anyone further up the totem pole anymore.
It is so far out there at this point that all you can doo is laugh about it... (but I still lean towards crying)

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
Just print some more $$..... ridiculous. People are suffering finacially from lanlords to tenants and everyone else in between. These politicians need to spend a day in a real persons shoes to see whats going on in the real world..

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Look at the $$ breakdown and you'll see a lot less going to actual American people. 5000 pages of special interests got their care package paid by us and our next generations. Some will point to R or D being to blame but ultimately Trump is signing it....or not....

As usual fact check anything LE posts. The foreign aid component is misleading.

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Yeah those memes are generated to stir up trouble. LE gets them early from his sketchy sources.

I dug in and found it is earmarks that support American businesses doing the work in those foreign countries. So it isn't direct to the county. Think like Halliburton in Iraq.

Too early to be 100% give it a day or two for journalists to fully document. Even the congresspeople didn't have time to read the bill in it's entirety.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Fact check aka media bias check, yeah, right.

The same journalists that screamed RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA at a fever pitch for years are now trusted and esteemed experts?

How's Eric Swalwell's credibility rating these (RUSSIA!) days dealing with foreign corruption while he was boning an outed Chinese spy? Are the same esteemed "journalists" reporting much on that?

Where are the MSM "journalists" on this and "the big guy"?

1608713915500.png

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Yeah like I said, give it a day for fact checking by journalists. The troll memes are taking the Covid19 relief bill and comparing to the omnibus spending bill. The omnibus spending bill has a lot of $$ going to arts/humanities and military programs.

Be careful of any LE post. He is unhinged. I honestly can't believe he posted a photo of naked man. It is disturbing.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho

President Donald Trump's Message on Coronavirus Relief.​

At least SOMEONE understands how absolutely INSANE the Demoncraps are for stuffing this COVID relief legislation with so much PORK! :) 5000 pages . . . seriously???!!​

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I agree.
But let's be clear that the right can no longer claim to be the fiscally responsible party.
Both sides get a boner for spending money we ain't got.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Right wing left wing game aside...

With regard to the stimulus cheques themselves, we are doing the same thing up here. There is an income cap, but it is fairly high at close to $200k/yr household salary. So say you and the wife made $150K this year....how bad do you really need $500, $1,000, whatever in random gov cash? If you can't make your payments on $170K/yr household income, that is 100% a self-inflicted problem, and a grand isn't going to solve it anyways.

I would like to see a higher targeted amount go to help low income people who actually need it, lost their job, whatever. People who have actually been affected by the covid goings on, vs most people who had their busiest year ever.

On another hand, I guess we've already paid for it 1000 times anyways, so we're really just getting back some of our own $$. Weird times

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Republicans don't seem to agree with Trump on one time $2000 for those in need. This may be a disaster for them. What are they thinking? It's been 9 months! They funded all that military spending outside the USA and they can't help Americans that are hurting?

Premium Features