• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Announcing Hawkfest East - Lake Placid, NY

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
I'd like to organize an east coast Hawkfest for March 13-14 in Lake Placid, NY.

The event would include some demo time to introduce people to riding Snowhawks. Bring your twoskis and join us for a great time.

Anyone interested?

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Come on people?!? No interest?? Not one reply!!

Hawkfest East is happening!!!

It will be March 11-13.

I will be arriving in Lake Placid area around 1:00 - 2:00pm for Bobsled and Skeleton riding at the Lake Placid Olympic Center. Dinner in downtown Lake Placid. Lodging is Charlie's Inn (518-891-9858), you can also find them via a Google search. They are right on the trail system and there is a full scale restuarant and bar at the facility. Presently I have reservations for a room for 4 for my family and a cabin with full kitchen with 7 beds for $150/n, so that less than $25/person/night.

Full day of riding on Saturday. Depending on riding abilities, we may break into 2 groups. Saturday night is dinner at Charlie's Inn with awards, prizes, laughther and tall stories.

Sunday is a 1/2 day ride before people start their drives home.

This is an event for those interested in Snowhawks, not just those who have them. Bring your Twoski and let us show you what Snowhawks are about. There will be several people that will let you try their machines.

Please express your interest and commit to the event. Things like this can't be planned at the last minute. I need to know how much interest there is.

B
Dec 5, 2009
Hawkfest East

This sounds like cheap fun!
Where do we ride?
How $$$$ is dinner sat.
Sign me up for 2 nites.
Bemer

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
Hey Bemer,

Send me a PM with a phone number. I can give you some details and officially put you on the list. There aren't many beds left. How many in your group?

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
WOW!!!!!

Had my first ride on a Hawk last Thursday and it was amazing!! Perma smile all day long. I can't stop thinking about the next chance I'll get to ride it again.

Anybody want to buy some snowmobiles? I won't be needing them anymore.

If you've ever wondered about Snowhawks, PM me and we'll make plans to meet up in Vermont for a test ride. These things are incredible. The world needs to know what it has been missing!

Premium Features