• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

And we're closed

blkspd

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
BORING OR
If a person only rides out of a Snopark they should probably stay home. There are plenty of places to ride without having a big group or being in a Snopark. I have a half a dozen spots that I ride and plan to go again Saturday. Stay safe and use your common sense .

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Let's get real, expanding and continuing shutdowns is BS. No vaccine - any is months away. No "cure". Way less than a 1% death rate, at least in the US. COVID-19 will continue to mutate (it has already) and be in human kind for years/decades, even after a vaccine is developed and deployed. The opportunity to contain is gone, and only existed in China. Even if you shutdown a country, you can't shutdown the world. The continuing economic impact is unsustainable in human society. More will now die because of the shutdowns than the shutdowns will prevent.

In the US alone, another +25,000 died this flu season, even tho vaccines for some strains are available - and people don't get vaccinated. Before COVID-19, at least 45,000 died of suicide, and 65,000 died of drug overdoses in the US in the last 12 months. And these are just accepted. Life is full of risks, we are not gods, many cannot be prevented. Time to accept this, move forward, reboot our economies, and let common sense take over again.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
My friend drives truck back and forth over I90/Snoqualmie and he is seeing lot's of sleds on the highway. I'm just wondering where all these people are going.
There's snow out there just got to know how to access it. Ill be riding for a couple more weeks then to the dirt bike i go. Love living in a rural area.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I think they should only let the 1% ride. Close to all the poor people who don't pay anything for taxes ?

blkspd

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
BORING OR
I've been riding Adams since this whole thing started . If you don't park in a Snopark your ok . I heard of some people parking in Snow King and they got a $135 ticket.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Still plenty of snow to ride. Park smart, ride smart and no need to advertise where you will be.
But there aren’t guards out blocking areas, I’ll just say that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I am working 6 days a week right now so I don’t have any time to ride but Ive been bitching at my buddies to get out and tear it up! Man if you go four to a truck and split the parking fine it’s like $40 head. What a deal. This is going to be the biggest over-reaction to anything in the history of mankind.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
About 4500 people die in WA every month. Half the 491 death toll listed in that chart were from assisted living homes. Those people went there todo what? Die. Cold facts but MAYBE corona sped up their death a little but it didn’t kill them.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Ha! I think you may be misreading that data, but regardless, glad you're not in charge. I've checked out the Salmon la Sac snopark the last few weekends. I'd say the guys who wanted to get out riding did, and the parking cops did not think it was worth bothering over. Much more controversy here than there. Road is mostly dirt for the first few miles. Not much time for riding left up there, especially with this streak of sunny weather. But if you are so inclined, have at it.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Load in theback of your truck or on the deck. Go find a dirt road that gets some elevation. Bring your saw. Unload sled when truck doesn’t move forward anymore. Go ride. Lots of snow in many places.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Ha! I think you may be misreading that data, but regardless, glad you're not in charge. I've checked out the Salmon la Sac snopark the last few weekends. I'd say the guys who wanted to get out riding did, and the parking cops did not think it was worth bothering over. Much more controversy here than there. Road is mostly dirt for the first few miles. Not much time for riding left up there, especially with this streak of sunny weather. But if you are so inclined, have at it.

Not sure how I can misread 491 deaths or that the new cases found with Corona is plummeting. That’s what the graph shows. I have been working thru this whole thing. I am in contact with 200-400 people a day. I haven’t gotten it and none of my employees either.

Premium Features