• Just a friendly reminder that this is not the swapmeet section and is not intended for listing items for sale. If you are looking to sell something be sure to go down to the Swapmeet section.

This forum is intended for product reviews and posting your impressions of what works and doesn't work with various products.

AMP Gauge Cage for M Series

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
New to me this season I purchased the billit gauge cage from AMP.
As I was climbing I could not see my gauge with it in the stock position.

Now with this high quality product I can read my gauge while standing up,making tuning much easier.
It also lets quite a bit of heat out from under my hood.
Install was easy with fit and finish being is top of the line.

Dave

Attachments

• Tunnel cracks 043.jpg
    Tunnel cracks 043.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 292
  • Tunnel cracks 047.jpg
    Tunnel cracks 047.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 309

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
Amp a+++

I'm very impressed with the quality and function of the AMP gauge cauge. I've got my installed on an 09 M8 and its survived numerous roll overs w/ no damage:face-icon-small-sho

greeneman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2001
Fairbanks Alaska
I love mine, would buy again in a heart beat but I would not use the drill tinplate they gave me the hole where a ways off.

Gibsons

Nov 26, 2007
saskatoon
sweet. where do i pick one up and how much? bdx also carries one but plastic with a couple pods for other gauges.

Guage Lifter

Hey guys. I just picked one up from madsigntist. Do a search and you will find the threads with pics. (sorry I cant post any). This is a sweet adjustable lifter. Powder coated, Has SCREEN already installed. Real simple installation and works great. Good price too. There are several being manufactured and sold on here. Shop around and take a look at this thread.

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191460

clamlake600

Feb 2, 2010
I have them on my Polaris PRO's too. Love the way it chimneys the heat out of the sled. No need for expensive vents. They also make a kickass rear tunnel rack too. Ck them ou:face-icon-small-hapt...

Premium Features