• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aluminum enclosed bumper pull trailers. Please give me a rundown of the various brands.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Hi Guys,
I'm looking to buy a 4 place enclosed trailer. I want it all aluminum for both lightweight and no rusting. I currently have a Triton 2 place and I'm totally sold on aluminum now.

So obviously Triton makes a 4 place enclosed. The other brand I know of is SnoPro.

What other brands make an all aluminum bumper pull 4 place that I should be considering? Who is the cheapest in this world? Who is the best in this world?

thanks

W
Dec 16, 2011
Im looking for an enclosed 2 place. Some of the factory direct like R&R and Proline look nice but then it is a couple thousand dollars to get them trucked out west. I am having a hard time finding what I want. Maybe the used market will open up when the temp drops because new trailers are few and far between.

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Another option may be an aluminum cargo trailer with a rear ramp door. Since most sleds have reverse, not a big deal to back out of trailer. A little more effort required if you have to back one in, but not bad.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I have a four place Legend and it's been a great trailer. Pulls great and everything is holding up really well.

Another brand I'm familiar with is Aluma, I have two buddies that run them and have had great luck as well.

Neo and R&R are two others that might be worth looking at but I don't have a ton of info on them.

When comparing look at floor cross member spacing as well as wall stud spacing, cheaper trailers will tend to space them a little farther apart. Cheaper trailers also tend to have cheaper door hardware that can corrode easier or just not last. Skin thickness, and interior fit and finish will also stand out when looking at cheaper stuff.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
I have a Triton 28 Prestige for sale. Fully loaded, 40K dual stage heat, drying cabinets, Tool chest, storage locker, Superglides, superHang alls, Changing seats, 3000W Inverter, 2500W generator, Awesome sound system, Exterior lights, 7000 lb axels, can haul autos in it as it has drop axel and man door. Bad azz trailer, its just too big for me now. I don't haul 5 or 6 sleds any longer. Usually 3 so Im looking to downsize. A couple pics if interested. Can get to the PNW (seattle/Spokane??) once this CV19 thing is over.
Asking 22500.
PM if interested.
Thanks
RS

Attachments

• Triton 1.JPG
    Triton 1.JPG
    692.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Triton 2.JPG
    Triton 2.JPG
    565.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Triton 3.JPG
    Triton 3.JPG
    621.8 KB · Views: 147

jotool

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2015
I have owned 2 legend trailers, and have been very pleased. Well built, pull nice.
Consider the interior height. If there is a chance you will use it for a utv, buy one with extra height.

I currently own a polaris trailer, which is made by Alcom. It has the factory furnace, which is nice. It is a nice trailer with good fit and finish.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Well, even though the used market has super skimpy inventory, I managed to find a reasonable price on a used Mission trailer from 2011. Here is to hoping that I have good feedback a few years down the road. ;)

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
On this same note of Aluminum bumper pull trailers, anyone have any recommendations on one that you can get more options like heat???

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I have a Mission that is 2 years old that I bought with only 6 months use. Quality so far has been good. Had to make an adjustment to the door seal, it was letting snow/dust in the back door. It is the All-Sport Car Hauler. I really like the low deck height and the versatility of bearing able to handle a car when needed. I have the full length T track so I can tie down things where ever I want and it has the floor mounted heavy duty D rings to secure heavy items like a family members Jeep when it breaks down.
A friend liked mine and ended up ordering a new one for himself. It has a couple fold down benches, bunch of coat/equipment racks, cabinets and 40,000 btu heater. It looks there a ton of option you can choose.
check out the link for the brochure.
Mission All-Sport

S
Feb 14, 2010
I have a 4 place 8.5’ wide Triton prestige and a 2 place 8.5’ wide Featherlite. Love both trailers. I think the Triton is built well but of lighter gauge materials. The Featherlite seams like it would outlast the Triton after many years of service.

zblink

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Mi
jump over to my thread that is ongoing or feel free to ask me questions. I am going through this process myself

Just went and looked at Triton, InTech and Legend

IFlyEm

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2008
Temecula, CA
I had an R&R and it was ok. I had a lot of rust issues with it though. I wanted all stainless hardware but the screws and bolts weren't stainless. But other than that it was a descent trailer. That said had I gotten another inline aluminum trailer it was going to be a Triton Prestige or a Legend. I think they are both a notch above R&R. Though if money is a deciding factor the R&R's are hard to beat dollar for dollar.

Premium Features