• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha one skid

feetsbig

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
B.C.
So I have my 2018 KingCat and I love it,BUT, man I think the single rail on the big girl would be the ultimate,Does Cat offer the alpha skid in a accessory or upgrade kit? Very impressed with the results with guys have had doing their own do-it yourself conversions.I really want an Alpha but I am a four stroke turbo guy and don't want to go back to a 2s 800,so would like to know if Cat ,or anyone else for that matter will be offering a kit:D:D

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
As of right now I dont think cat is offering a kit. But your dealer can order all the parts you need individually to convert it to an alpha. My dealer put the alpha rail on thier 18 king cat, I never got a chance to ride it but the guys that did made it sound like it was a blast.

runner

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Canada
feetsbig
If you do buy parts I have the two shocks from a Alpha, actually have front and rear shocks I will sell.

feetsbig

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
B.C.
just for the heck of i I went on to arctic cat ca and priced the skid parts out individualy,looks to be about 4300$ca before shocks. ouch!!

Premium Features