• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha One Mods

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
ours

I like the stock skis! Though I wish they had more ribs like the gripper. But we might just cut some in over the summer. BDX running boards, I really like that they're not to sharp like the ones with traction screws, and that I don't need to install any. We did away with the break light. Way to big and in the way. Our front end kit. Debating on taking off the windshield like the 20's bit I find I use the space to hold my gloves. Also made our own tunnel bag out of a day pack pack.
We did a e-start with Super-capacitors instead of a battery. Working super well. I tried a 2" taller riser but that lasted one weekend back to the stock height and just rolled the handle bar a bit more forward. (I'm 6ft) Just order a TKI brake lever. Ive already broken two stocks ones. They suck!!
I would like a little taller seat. I like the specks of the new accessory seat but find it really ugly.
Now Im just messing with the secondary, order some shims and a stronger spring. looking for a some backshift. (like on our G4 Summit)
Ive also got the racinstation aluminium chain case and break covers.
And finally a SS Diamond-S can. This thing is a thing of beauty!!!

IMG_4693.jpeg IMG_4697.jpeg

Last edited:
T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
I like the stock skis! Though I wish they had more ribs like the gripper. But we might just cut some in over the summer. BDX running boards, I really like that they're not to sharp like the ones with traction screws, and that I don't need to install any. We did away with the break light. Way to big and in the way. Our front end kit. Debating on taking off the windshield like the 20's bit I find I use the space to hold my gloves. Also made our own tunnel bag out of a day pack pack.
We did a e-start with Super-capacitors instead of a battery. Working super well. I tried a 2" taller riser but that lasted one weekend back to the stock height and just rolled the handle bar a bit more forward. (I'm 6ft) Just order a TKI brake lever. Ive already broken two stocks ones. They suck!!
I would like a little taller seat. I like the specks of the new accessory seat but find it really ugly.
Now Im just messing with the secondary, order some shims and a stronger spring. looking for a some backshift. (like on our G4 Summit)

Awesome thanks man! Gonna be getting a 20 next week here . Just off topic , how do you like the 154? I’m coming off a 14 162? Love it or hate it?

R
Sep 25, 2017
ours

Could you expand on the s-start with super-capacitors? Is this like the Ski-Doo Shot Start or did you just swap the battery for a super-capacitor?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Could you expand on the s-start with super-capacitors? Is this like the Ski-Doo Shot Start or did you just swap the battery for a super-capacitor?

Just swapped the battery for a Super cap.

H
Jun 17, 2016
Norway
Well not a true alpha. 2018 mtn cat with a few mods.
- force turbo kit
- vented door panels
- mtn boards
- mtn frontbumper
- backwood rear bumper
- 10" wheel from tki
- elevate kit
- recolated oil resoirvar
- boondocker silencer for less noice
- koso a/f gauge
- monorail 165" (tunnel is 153")
- alpha seat
- cpc weights
- turbo exhaust house is ported
- e-start is removed
- tki brake lever

#turbokarlsen
20200613_142810.jpg20200326_212206.jpg20200227_180843.jpgSnapchat-969726796.jpg20200618_181509.jpg20200613_142039.jpg

T
Dec 10, 2018
Calgary, Alberta
Quick update to this thread as I totally forgot about it to be honest. Here is my build list for last season :
-Speedwerx Y - Pipe
-Altitude Powersports Alpha Clutch Kit
-Smith Grade Fab Front / Rear Bumepers Coated Hyper Gree
-Bdx Ascender Pro Boards Coated Hyper Green
-Ice Age Elevate Kit
-ITek Short Flap
-GGB Mountain Can w/ Muffpot
-Tunnel Bag / Headlight Bag
-Finger Throttle
-Bdx Billet Brake Lever Coated Hyper Gree
-Custom Octane Ink Wrap

Sled rips and pulls hard no complaints at all. The ice age elvevate makes a huge handling difference and instead of pushing snow you jump on top. The clutching stock works great but APS has this kit DIALED in and works awesome with great low end / mid end and the back shifting is excellent.

Will be looking at a pipe mod this fall most likely for some extra ponies then that will be it because how it is now is perfect . Easy to ride, not tired at the end of the day and fun all day.

sled 1.jpg sled 2.jpg sled 3.jpg

B
Nov 11, 2010
Salmon Arm BC
-Cat proclimb front bumper
-Iceage elevate
-Cat skidplate
-CFR bars/riser
-Canada sled parts steering bushings
-Jaws can
-BDX boards
-Canada sled parts linq adapters
-Cat black cats rear bumper
Coming this season
-SSI Y-pipe
-timing key
-Altitude Powersports clutching

20200829_152852.jpg

K
Dec 5, 2018
Moorhead, MN
Iceage Elevate
ZBro's Upper and Lower A-Arms
Curve Ski's
TKI Belt Drive
TKI Brake Lever and Reservoir Cover
Cheetah Handlebar
RSI Grips/Extended Heaters/Insulator's
BMFabrication Raised Rear Bumper
Zbro's Front Bumper
BDX/SSI Pro-Tectair
PDP Brake Light
BCA Tunnel Bag w/ Ski-Doo Linq
Cut Snow Flap
ECD Wrap

BDX/SSI Can - I have it laying around but am debating put it on since it burnt my lower panel a little bit on the last sled. My favorite can I've used thus far is HPS and I"m thinking about getting another one of those.
BDX/SSI - Running boards. Debating on ordering another set of those as well. I really liked them. 100X better than stock.

Last edited:
Premium Features