• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha elevate reviews

Mar 7, 2017
West Bend, WI
Any negatives to the elevate? Just purchased a 21 Mountain Cat 154, is it worth getting it installed before the season/first ride? It doesn’t sound like I’d have to do anything with the shocks other than adding some air..

Mar 7, 2017
West Bend, WI
I haven’t rode the Alpha yet(coming off a 16 cat)I’ll be riding with guys more experienced than me. All poos some 165s/163s and a couple 155s, 3 will have turbos. If the elevate is going to help me become a better rider, I’m interested..

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I got the Elevate kit installed today except for the ski bolts because the Duropro ski rubbers are so hard that I can't get the rubber compressed enough to get the bolt holes to line up. Tomorrow I will try a wood working clamp to compress things! I was going to wait to ride my sled before installing the Elevate kit but I thought, why wait and have to learn how to ride the sled twice. Once before the Elevate kit and once after!

Premium Features