• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alberta track opening for snowbikes

B
Sep 16, 2017
Chaos mx will be open April 1st for a day of Snowbike riding! We plan on hosting races next year and they will be open for practice. Great spot for people who live in Edmonton to ride your Snowbike without going to the mountains. Only 1:15 Min drive from the city. Track will only have a few sections open but trails have lots of snow. If the support is there next year they will move snow onto the track in dry areas. Come out and show your support for a track willing to open its gates for this new sport Sunday April 1st. 25$ gate fee. Email Ben@coopersrv.ca for details.

B08FB4EF-7D23-4FE5-924A-C60C8767A175.jpeg E7942D72-3B72-4087-BC66-73E439207B8D.jpg

-unsound

Lifetime Membership
Oct 18, 2013
Fort Sask, Alberta
Looks cool! I will talk to my friend and see about going if the snow is still decent by then. You should post this to the snow and mud forum as well if you havent already.

Last edited:
M
Oct 11, 2019
I live in Derwent and would be interested - both snow and (in summer) dirt. For sure!
I hope you got a good response last year - i had my kit on last winter but wasn't on Snowest so didn't hear about this until now (noted that event was 2018). Would be good to connect with other snowbikers in the county too,
Micheal

Last edited:
Premium Features