• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AirPro Suspension Aid

S
Mar 28, 2014
Hey Guys and Gals. The season is fast approaching us. Everyone is getting the itch to get out and ride. Making adjustments to your bike and track kit. Doesn't matter what kit you have : Timbersled, Yeti, Camso Dts, Cmx, Moto-Trax. We all face the same issue Fork suspension setup. Most people revalve and install heavier springs. This can cost big dollars. 500-1000 bucks depending on what you have done. There is also the new Timbersled Trio which is awesome but for us with the ...older kits to upgrade to everything you need to run the Trio could cost close to 1800 Canadian depending on the exchange rate and shipping. Most of us are just weekend warriors. There is a cost effective way to get stiffer forks so they don't bottom out. It's called the Airpro. Some of you may have heard of it but maybe not. They retail for 159.00 USD. Pm me for more details. I am Dealer/ Rep for them and can hook you up! Brock Hoyer used this product to help him with the X-games last year!

airpro.jpg

BendBrapp

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2015
Some of the best customer support I have experienced. I've installed 4 of these with great results.

IShartd

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Alpine County, CA
Not sure why anyone would do anything differant. Worked flawlessly for me last season. Adjust pressure for differant riding conditions and riding styles. For me it truly is the catch all.

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
Not sure why anyone would do anything differant. Worked flawlessly for me last season. Adjust pressure for differant riding conditions and riding styles. For me it truly is the catch all.

Did you have to put in stronger springs in addition to the Air Pro?

Open Cartridge forks or 4CS?

S
Mar 28, 2014
FAQ

Quick install, prevents bottoming, adjusts in seconds, lifetime warranty and Works with stock and modified forks, retails for $159 vs revalve n springs at $800 or trio at $1400. Can be used year around or can get autobleeder for $40 more. Endorsed by camso and yeti and approved through Timbersled R&D. The seals actually “seal” better with a small amount of pressure. We have tested it up to 60 psi but most guys run 6 to 12 with no issues. The part numbers for the ktm and kawi seals in the aer and the tac air fork are identical to the spring fork seals. (The air pressure in those forks range from 135 to 185 psi)

Contact me and I can hook you up at a below retail cost! sorsy1@hotmail.com

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
Should see mine mid week. Fantastic communication so far and looking forward to getting it on the bike and on the snow!
Thanks for the hook up sorsy1!

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Same here 14sxf 6 pounds and no respring...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RMK935VA

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2008
So you would recommend me doing the air pro over dropping heavier springs in my 4cs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Negative from my point of view. I ran them on my 14.5 KTM with Yeti 129. I blew my fork seals twice (20 PSI+). I put heavier springs in. Great company, great people but they didn't work great for me. I ended up spending more money replacing fork seals than I would have on putting heavier springs in from the start. Just my $.02 worth.

H
Oct 2, 2017
Negative from my point of view. I ran them on my 14.5 KTM with Yeti 129. I blew my fork seals twice (20 PSI+). I put heavier springs in. Great company, great people but they didn't work great for me. I ended up spending more money replacing fork seals than I would have on putting heavier springs in from the start. Just my $.02 worth.
Thats good to know! What size springs did you get? And where did you get them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

S
Dec 7, 2015
Heavier springs are the way to go, the people who designed your forks didn't design them to be pumped full of air, that's why they installed bleeders. It sounds like Airpro is a reputable supplier but air isn't magic, if it sounds too good to be true it generally is.

V
Sep 14, 2017
Kent, Washington
Well I'm on the fence about ordering one of these. I am 135lbs, and I just picked up a bran new 2017 crf450rx. Do even need to do anything? I have always been too light for shocks and I've always had to turn them all the way down (for woods riding). I think that for my weight, if I just click the factory forks all the way up for compression I'll be just fine and shouldn't bottom out. Either way I think I'll be waiting until after my first ride to decide if I want to get the airPro or just respring.

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
Well I'm on the fence about ordering one of these. I am 135lbs, and I just picked up a bran new 2017 crf450rx. Do even need to do anything? I have always been too light for shocks and I've always had to turn them all the way down (for woods riding). I think that for my weight, if I just click the factory forks all the way up for compression I'll be just fine and shouldn't bottom out. Either way I think I'll be waiting until after my first ride to decide if I want to get the airPro or just respring.

Try it stock, you may like it. I'm 30 lbs heavier. I have the airpro on my stock fx but even with as little as 5lbs it is considerably stiffer. Most of the time I prefer stock, no air. But, I'm not real aggressive. I don't recall ever bottoming. Fwiw.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Hey Guys and Gals. The season is fast approaching us. Everyone is getting the itch to get out and ride. Making adjustments to your bike and track kit. Doesn't matter what kit you have : Timbersled, Yeti, Camso Dts, Cmx, Moto-Trax. We all face the same issue Fork suspension setup. Most people revalve and install heavier springs. This can cost big dollars. 500-1000 bucks depending on what you have done. There is also the new Timbersled Trio which is awesome but for us with the ...older kits to upgrade to everything you need to run the Trio could cost close to 1800 Canadian depending on the exchange rate and shipping. Most of us are just weekend warriors. There is a cost effective way to get stiffer forks so they don't bottom out. It's called the Airpro. Some of you may have heard of it but maybe not. They retail for 159.00 USD. Pm me for more details. I am Dealer/ Rep for them and can hook you up! Brock Hoyer used this product to help him with the X-games last year!

I bought one recently, but mine didn't come with the fork tube fittings like those pictured. Are those an accessory item? The fittings I got the air tube connects through the top of the fitting.

Premium Features