• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Airforce Velocity Stack Review

N
Dec 27, 2014
Hello everyone, last weekend I had the pleasure of testing out the new airforce velocity stack to give feedback on the results and to give my overall opinion.

After riding 2 days with the Air Force Velocity Stack equipped on 3 different bikes (KTM 450 bored to a 577 137 YETI, Husky 490 129 YETI , and a custom testing/prototype model for a Yamaha 450 129 YETI), all three bikes seen significant increases in bottom end to mid range power. Its almost like your bike just keeps on pulling and doesn't want to bog down. The most noticeable difference would have to be throttle response, all three riders tried all three bikes with the Velocity stack and throttle response was the most noticeable thing. Last year I took my RAZE nitros kit off of my 490 Husky but knowing that the Airforce velocity stack as a built in Nitros bung I might be installing my nitros again. The stack is made out of thick durable rubber that doesn't allow for condensation (which is a problem with most aluminum intakes)

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 2.47.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 2.47.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-23 at 2.46.37 PM.png
https://airforcevelocitystacks.com

Overall it was a great weekend of riding up in Blue River BC, Blue bird skies both days nothing to complain about.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Thanks for the review. So we have all the pertinent info, you are claiming "significant increases in bottom end to mid range power" and "throttle response". What intake was on each machine before you tried this intake so we understand to what you are comparing? Stock intake/dry foam? Modified stock? Another brand of, or a homemade, pod intake? Etc. Thanks.

Last edited:
Premium Features