• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Airflex handguards on low bars

jtpolaris

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ND
www.dirtracing17.com
Anyone try these skins air flex handguards on low polaris bars? Not sure i want to run handguards but just looking around to see whats out there and I see there was some fit issues with the rox flex ones and couldn't find much on these. Thanks

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Anyone try these skins air flex handguards on low polaris bars? Not sure i want to run handguards but just looking around to see whats out there and I see there was some fit issues with the rox flex ones and couldn't find much on these. Thanks
I’ve been using the skinz pro series for the past several seasons on my sleds and really like them.
They’re a bit of challenge to get on and held in the position you like, but worth it to me as there is no hard parts to break.
Once you get your personal mounting figured out they’re easy on and off.
Just my .02 worth.

jtpolaris

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ND
www.dirtracing17.com
Thanks for the info. I do have a set of the new choko ones that are just like the skinz pro guards. I figured I can take them off easy and throw in my pack once we get where we're going if they get in the way.

Premium Features