• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket Trailer Flooring

D

DeckTred

Oct 31, 2016
We specialize in aftermarket trailer flooring. This floor is manufactured here in the US, we are bringing it into the industry of motorsports recreation and specializing in enclosed trailers. Product is a super durable polypropylene material. 1 sq ft each tile, 5/8th thick.

Comes in any color you would like and pattern of choice. We can even get a logo or design printed on it. Floating floor so they all snap together to stabilize itself, and doesn't require many screws. Surface is divided which allows water to run through and not get trapped on surface floor, which always keeps surface dry. Professional Hillclimb riders are in love with it.

When we install it, we water seal the original deck before installation. Put in diamond plate edging around the ramps and diamond plate coving on the inside. Transition strips are included that hold up great. Aluminum Billet flange rings on access ports for tie down hooks on trailer floor. Track cleats on ramps included for traction. All the bells and whistles needed to give the inside of your trailer the most professional look in the industry.

We are more than happy to accomodate to the custom touches you need.

Contact us! parker.johnson@fullcourtfloors.com

https://www.facebook.com/fullcourtfloors/

Instagram: @fullcourtfloors
Facebook: Full Court Floors

Cole Willford Professional Snowmobile Hillclimber.JPG Copy of IMG_0451.JPG Copy of IMG_0459.JPG Copy of IMG_0461.jpg IMG_0726.jpg IMG_0911.jpg IMG_0912.jpg

Last edited:
B

bthomps33

Jul 13, 2012
Looks similar to rack deck. How does it hold up to a track loaded with studs spinning on it?

D

DeckTred

Oct 31, 2016
Looks similar to rack deck. How does it hold up to a track loaded with studs spinning on it?

It holds up surprisingly very well. Carbide skaggs and studds are abusive!

The polypropylene material is soft enough so that its not brittle and shatter at low temperatures, but hard enough to withstand the abuse of snowmobile skaggs and track studs regardless of temperature. This product has been continually tested in R&D make sure it maintains its durability in all conditions against the most brutal of machines. In fact it has been successfully tested to hold its durability in temperatures as low as -40.

Dirty Steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 3, 2012
Central MN
I had been looking at these tiles for a few years wondering how they would hold up. I had to go in the Klim trailer at Haydays and saw that it was installed in there and it was in great shape. The only area that was torn up was in the ramp and I was told that if was due to a broken wear bar that snagged it.

They have the same type of tiles at The Home Depot. Will have to compare prices.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

D

DeckTred

Oct 31, 2016
Best Trailer Floor You Will Ever Get

I had been looking at these tiles for a few years wondering how they would hold up. I had to go in the Klim trailer at Haydays and saw that it was installed in there and it was in great shape. The only area that was torn up was in the ramp and I was told that if was due to a broken wear bar that snagged it.

They have the same type of tiles at The Home Depot. Will have to compare prices.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Right on! We did those Klim trailers a few years back, they ended up looking really good.

We have experimented with many brands of tiles including the ones found at the home depot. We chose the ones we use for many reasons like:

1. Rigorous testing in many extreme conditions and temperatures as low as -40

2. long term durability tests to make sure you don't have to do the job twice.

3. specially deigned surface that is divided to allow moisture through leaving the surface dry and less slippery than plywood or coated ply floors.

At only a few cents cheaper per square foot, the quality and long term durability you will receive from the home depot tile will not compare to what we offer that you saw in the Klim trailer.

We offer full installation packages, or we can ship you a full kit of materials with everything you need to do the install yourself.

Our website is currently undergoing maintenance to make it compatible for smartphones. If you would like to make an order or have any questions, please feel free to email me at cody.barker@fullcourtfloors.com or call 435-757-6651.

Premium Features