• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket Goodies for Matrix

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I'm hoping the aftermarket bumper company's will make a rear bumper that's 90 degrees from the end of the tunnel. The stock bumper looks 4" past the tunnel.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I'm hoping the aftermarket bumper company's will make a rear bumper that's 90 degrees from the end of the tunnel. The stock bumper looks 4" past the tunnel.
So something like this but a true 90 degrees and for the Matryx?

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
I like the bumper designs that also add some tunnel bracing. Especially considering the intent of the new sled design is to ride in a way that the rear of the tunnel will be dragging often.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I like the bumper designs that also add some tunnel bracing. Especially considering the intent of the new sled design is to ride in a way that the rear of the tunnel will be dragging often.
Shorter tunnels will drag less. It is the sliding into tree trucks sideways that need to be the concern. My 174 Polaris is double aluminum back there but my 165 was only double half way and very thin single sheet on the back part. I riveted a 3/4" angle aluminum strip on the inside edge of the tunnel to brace this area.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Some extra air intakes for the turbo, up around the dash area would be nice. Not sure if there is any room there but I'm sure it will help.

Premium Features