• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket Goodies for Matrix

D
Dec 15, 2020
I know most us like our aftermarket stuff on our sled, but 1st year items take time for companies to R&D items to fit to a new platforms. I've bought many new trucks, motorcycles, and sleds that get home b4 the aftermarket companies produce what we want. So with that said I'm looking for info on these subjects listed below and I hope others chime in on what they are looking for and also where they found them to make it easier for all of us! So feel free to post new items and deals here for all of us 1st year guys can get what we need b4 we rip up the snow!

-Larger rear axel and wheels.
-Exhaust for my incoming Boost and for N/A
-Tunnel bag
-Heated brake lever
-Ski Pref. and why?
-Tech stuff to hook up to 7 display
-Shocks
-Handlebar bags
-Better venting for heat
-Scratchers (and where to mount due to forward coolers)
-Bumpers

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I know most us like our aftermarket stuff on our sled, but 1st year items take time for companies to R&D items to fit to a new platforms. I've bought many new trucks, motorcycles, and sleds that get home b4 the aftermarket companies produce what we want. So with that said I'm looking for info on these subjects listed below and I hope others chime in on what they are looking for and also where they found them to make it easier for all of us! So feel free to post new items and deals here for all of us 1st year guys can get what we need b4 we rip up the snow!

-Tunnel bag
-Heated brake lever
-Ski Pref. and why?
-Shocks
-Handlebar bags
-Better venting for heat
-Bumpers

All of that information has been pretty well hammered in the axys and 850 sections. (Same bulkhead and geometry)

Anything that doesn’t cross over is just as new to everyone here as it is to you.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Talked to a poo accessory engineer last weekend - he confirmed no poo lock n ride fuel can this year, something “they are talking about”. FYI if you were looking or wondering or planning to carry fuel on the Matryx RMK.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Talked to a poo accessory engineer last weekend - he confirmed no poo lock n ride fuel can this year, something “they are talking about”. FYI if you were looking or wondering or planning to carry fuel on the Matryx RMK.
Since the matryx has no coolers under the rear portion ANY gas can will work.

To the OP.
Stock Gripper ski’s are great with dura pro rubbers.

A Arms need upgraded like any poo since 2016 if you don’t like ruined days. (Spares in the truck are exactly that…… in the truck)

Shocks are as always pick your favorite color and spend money.

D
Dec 15, 2020
Since the matryx has no coolers under the rear portion ANY gas can will work.

To the OP.
Stock Gripper ski’s are great with dura pro rubbers.

A Arms need upgraded like any poo since 2016 if you don’t like ruined days. (Spares in the truck are exactly that…… in the truck)

Shocks are as always pick your favorite color and spend money.
please tell me more about a-arms .

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

-Tunnel bag
-Heated brake lever
-Ski Pref. and why?
-Shocks
-Handlebar bags
-Better venting for heat
-Bumpers

Heat Brake Lever is already designed just waiting on production.
Handlebar Bag - Our Quick Lock will fit it, same handlebars as the AXYS. We should have a bunch of inventory in the next month.

Polaris Matryx Handlebar Bag

J
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, ID
B&M Fabrications has a nice front bumper and Alternative Impact A Arms are awesome. The A arms for the Matryx RMK are the same part # for the Axys RMK with react so anything that worked the on the Axys should work on the Matryx. SLP also has light weight cans available.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
please tell me more about a-arms .
Stock A arms fold like a cheap lawn chair.

B-pwr A arms out of Canada are bomber with oem style ball joints. (No redneck spindle grinding required like with Zbroz) also easy steering with no ice issues in the ball joints.

Alt impact HD are ok. (The ball joints ice up and get sticky/ stiff steering.)

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Just use our Arm Candy A-Arm braces. They make the stockers strong enough to handle normal hits without bending but still allow them to fold when hitting non-movable oblects.

You can move them from sled to sled and if you actually still fold an arm you can easily find a replacement arm at any Polaris dealership. The problem with aftermarket is availability in a pinch.

Price are in Canadian dollars so for USA guys it works out to about 80% of listed.

C
Jan 14, 2020
SLP is working or has the matryx pipe for preorder i thought? The stocker is a really good pipe. low amount of turns and angles (just the 1 180* turn) big fat belly for low end and mid, and pretty decent top end for a factory made pipe.

as far as wheels CR racing canada i think had some stuff out. so does ice age.

N
Aug 27, 2011
Just use our Arm Candy A-Arm braces. They make the stockers strong enough to handle normal hits without bending but still allow them to fold when hitting non-movable oblects.

You can move them from sled to sled and if you actually still fold an arm you can easily find a replacement arm at any Polaris dealership. The problem with aftermarket is availability in a pinch.

Price are in Canadian dollars so for USA guys it works out to about 80% of listed.
Wonder how these would work for straightening allready bent ones. Anyone tried?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Shocks, scratchers, skis, rear wheels same as axys. Polaris Bags have been designed, but supply chain will limit availability. 7s gage made by trail tech, from what I was told from the Polaris guy at the snow show, voyager pro accessory compatible. Brake is the same as cat has been using for four years (with a small change), so that will be easy. TKI already has brake levers and master cylinder cover protector. Most exhaust companies have had sleds for a while, so that should also be quick

Premium Features