• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Affordable Sled Decks?

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Home built my last one and it worked great, however, looking to get another Powerstroke this fall and looking to just buy and slide in this time. Any stocking dealers in the east Idaho area?

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Mission stuff is well built and pretty dang affordable as far as the market goes.

Silverlake is out of N idaho so a little haul from IP but they make good stuff again for reasonable pricing.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Thanks guys!! All in all both of those are pretty reasonably priced, better than I was expecting to see. Going to Hayday's this year to sell stuff, I'll see if they have any specials going on there... love to do me some wheel'n and deal'n

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If your headed to haydays and looking for an even cheaper/simpler option. Check out Jetstream trailers. He usually only builds/takes a few with him but is by far the best price performance your gonna get. No frills AL decks with pressure treated plywood. Expandable sides, 10' telescoping ramp w/ glides and tie downs.

Probably some of the better built decks I've been around and I want to say show price is like $2200 or right in there which is pennies compared to what most are asking. They get you out of homemade stuff and into production quality parts without spending too much.

Premium Features