• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Advice on where to find Motorfist jacket

C

camata

May 26, 2008
Fellow sledders,

My domestic Motorfist reps just got their delivery of 2015 Motorfist gear, but we ran into 100% trouble with the GFs gear.
The bibs were missing and the jacket was waaaaaaaay too HUGE for her (she fitted the medium size from the 2013 Empress jacket, but the 2013 sizing showed NOT to be compatible with the 2015 sizing!).
She can't be convinced to go for any other color of the Empress jacket than the ocean/white (full blue with white details).

Is there anywhere I could look, to please my girl?
Bibs are sourced with Blown Motors, so I'm looking for the 2015 Motorfist Empress jacket ocean/white in size small.
Blown Motor, Up North Sports, First Place Parts, Ebay, Google, Motorfist official - they all seem to be completely out of it.

Domestic peace relies on you. :face-icon-small-coo
Thanks!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Did you call MF on the phone and speak to a live body? I bet they can help better than websites can. Sometime website inventory count isn't updated quickly.

C

camata

May 26, 2008
Did you call MF on the phone and speak to a live body? I bet they can help better than websites can. Sometime website inventory count isn't updated quickly.

Fully aware of the webshop problematics in that matter.
I've been in live contact with Sara @ MF through e-mail.
This Motorfist company could have been something competitive, if they'd actually deliver stuff...

Premium Features