• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Advice On Buying A 09 Dragon 155 For My Wife

R

rugbynitro

Nov 4, 2009
Kamloops, B.C.
Hoping you guys can help with some advice.

Looking to get a sled for my wife that's easier to throw around than my old 09 M8 163. My wife is a pretty keen sledder and only weighs 110 lbs, but she's pretty capable. Anyone who knows the M8's know that they are pretty heavy in the steering department and I'm sure this tires her out pretty quick.

I ride a PRO RMK 163 and although I hadn't been on a dragon in a few years a friend of a friend was nice enough to let me try his. I was surprised at how fun it was to throw around and the lighter steering.

Do you think an 09 Dragon 155 would be a better sled for her?

A guy in town here is asking $6000 for the sled and it has 1500 km's on it with a new warranty replacement engine at 1000 km's with all the updates mtn tek top end (fix kit) done at the same time. Pretty clean overall.

Does this seem like a fair price? What should I be looking for or be concerned about?

I know these sleds don't have the best reputation.........:face-icon-small-dis

S

sledless bdh

Nov 4, 2008
Hermiston, Oregon
I would think for just a little bit more you could put her on a 2011 or 12 pro 600. They are just that much more throwable then the IQ's. I have seen 800 11 pros for around $7000 and some 12 pro 600's for $7500ish. :juggle:

Premium Features