• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Adventure Front Bumper Gen 4 to Gen 5

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think i saw a gen 5 with a gen 4 Skinz bumper on it. I would be suprised if they did not fit. I also saw a Gen 5 with the Gen 4 HD front bumper.
REALLY
So your saying the NOSE is identical or close enough so as NOT to cause any mounting or interference with last year's parts??

That would actually be pretty cool if true.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Per Ski-Doo website the "Adventure Bumper" only fits on the Gen 4. Now if a person was to have the "XC Cast Bumper" it is able to fit the Gen 4, Gen 5 & NEO. It will depend on the specific bumper if they are or are not compatible between different platforms. So to answer the question if Gen 4 and Gen 5 bumpers are interchangeable the answer is yes & no because it will depend on which specific bumper a person is referencing.

Last edited:

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Will not fit 100% so brp/ aftermarket sells us a new bumper? Or fits like most aftermarket bumpers, kind of meh but we still use them.

A
Jan 4, 2015
Canada
Will not fit 100% so brp/ aftermarket sells us a new bumper? Or fits like most aftermarket bumpers, kind of meh but we still use them.
I am pretty sure you hit the nail right on the head. I believe it would fit with some prying / trimming like aftermarket does.

Premium Features