• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ADDED: 2005 RMK/FUSION 900 IQ BILLET chaincase option!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
sounds like I need to come and Karate chop the UPS guy in the throat!;)

Seroiusly thanks for posting Don! I worry about this stuff getting lost or damaged

Fellas please drop me a PM when you get you cover so I can mark it of my list

I know exactly what you mean.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I recieved mine....and my dog got his. Found it in front yard with package half torn off. Dog only bit it a few times. Cleaned right up and had it on sled in 20 minutes. Good product, tks a bunch

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Doh! bad dog! Wetsand with a ruber sanding block then scotch-brite always in the same direction you can fix almost anything. Unless it was a St. bernard or somthing :eek:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
HA!

Doh! bad dog! Wetsand with a ruber sanding block then scotch-brite always in the same direction you can fix almost anything. Unless it was a St. bernard or somthing :eek:

Himark, now get that TURBO going..and post some pics dangit!!!

Whats wrong with St. Benards...they are so tiny and loveable...well, not sure about the tiny part..here is my (90lb) 9mth old St who has chewed up pretty much EVERYTHING besides my billet chaincase cover...:eek:

0929091331.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
TTT..

if you have not paid Kreg for the cover..please do..

if you recieved your cover and have yet to inform kreg..please update this post or let kreg know..

fast freddie/cover recieved
eklaben/cover recieved

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Thanks to all those that have purchased covers..could not have done it without you guys..

I will no longer be in the contact chain for future orders..if you would like to get a billet cover from NOW on..please send POLZINHUNTER a PM or an email (info above) and he will take care of you and let you know when a cover can be produced..

If i get PMs, or emails..i will direct you to polzinhunter..

Thanks again to all..

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Very nice cover Kreg...gave me a hard on and I don't even on an 05. OE gasket included, very cool. Steering deletes are way cool jr. also.

Thank you,

Dave

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
I just got mine. Looks great. Thanks for the great work and fast service. Im turbo-charging my 9 and I dont think it would be dooable with out the vendors like this on Snow-west thanks again:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features