• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

adapt clutch kits

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Just since there doesn’t seem to be much discussion on clutching these adapts, I’ll throw out what I’ve been messing with the last couple rides.

I decided to try the slp magnum force weights for the ease of adjustability and, well, because they look pretty ?. So far I’m liking them and after the last ride I think I’m getting the set up dialed pretty good. Ended up with 1 set screw and lock screw in each weight, bdx 105/280 primary spring with two glide washers under the spring, and the 45 helix and sec spring I had from Mds. Pulls about 8200 rpm at 8-8500ft and seems to have real good bottom end pull. Only a couple rides on them so far but she was running real good the last time out, mostly tight tree riding. Sleds a ‘20 mc 165 with jaws pipe and Diamond s can.

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
Just since there doesn’t seem to be much discussion on clutching these adapts, I’ll throw out what I’ve been messing with the last couple rides.

I decided to try the slp magnum force weights for the ease of adjustability and, well, because they look pretty ?. So far I’m liking them and after the last ride I think I’m getting the set up dialed pretty good. Ended up with 1 set screw and lock screw in each weight, bdx 105/280 primary spring with two glide washers under the spring, and the 45 helix and sec spring I had from Mds. Pulls about 8200 rpm at 8-8500ft and seems to have real good bottom end pull. Only a couple rides on them so far but she was running real good the last time out, mostly tight tree riding. Sleds a ‘20 mc 165 with jaws pipe and Diamond s can.
Where do I buy the glide washers?

Premium Features