• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ac big bore kit cheap

snownman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
wow...

that is a crappy ad. kinda like a scam. What is it for? who's big bore kit is it? 500, 600, 800 or 1000 sled? for that money does it come with a pipe/pipes?...

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
that is a crappy ad. kinda like a scam. What is it for? who's big bore kit is it? 500, 600, 800 or 1000 sled? for that money does it come with a pipe/pipes?...
ya my buddy has a car for sale don't know the year or the motor but it is the best chit money can buy. i think its a fordrary with a Cummings twin turbo.

you have to come up with a bit more as there are as many names as big bores.

J
Sep 9, 2016
Or let's just skip it it's no skin off my back either way. Any of the Forum mods want to just erase this thread that's fine with me I can't it's no big deal LOL

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Wow some of your threads go downhill fast. Maybe try being meaner to people, seems to work for me:)

How about give the guy a break and give him a few suggestions on how to make the description better. From the replys you'd have thought he was a telemarketer calling you at 3am :rant:

Last edited:
J
Sep 9, 2016
Wow (some of your threads go downhill fast. Maybe try being meaner to people, seems to work for me:)

How about give the guy a break and give him a few suggestions on how to make the description better. From the replys you'd have thought he was a telemarketer calling you at 3am :rant:
It's not easy for me to try and be helpful and mean at the same time. I was just trying to help a friend and probably make a new one when they got a great deal.

Last edited:
Premium Features