• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

abundance cabin cam?

M
Feb 16, 2008
anyone know what happened to the abundance l web cam, I tried checking in today and its say error, as if site is down,
I used to like to loom in now and then?

M
Feb 16, 2008
guess no one looked at this cam but me LOL
and looks like it went under, what a shame,was a nice view of things and gave me I know some hope for snow living in a NON snow belt area on the east coast!

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
they were trying to get viewers to donate to help offset the cost at one point. also the cabin had been f/s so maybe it sold?
I cant find any for sale listing for it, do you know which site its listed on?

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
well I hope they get it back up and running, it was a cool cam to check in on now and then
Completely agree with you.
We need someone from Cooke who knows the inside scoop to bring all of us up to speed on what happened.

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Just to give everyone an update on the web cam. I'm sorry to say that the cabin was sold and the cam taken down. Sorry to give everyone the bad news.

bearclawbob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
The snowman kinda came through. He left us about 2 more inches overnight. Some one forgot to help us dance last night. Let's keep up the snow dance. He's still calling for snow for a couple more days.

Premium Features