• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9R Khaos 155 into 165

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I have a 9R 165 coming and I will be swapping everything to go with a 162 3.0 PC. If you want to wait and get everything from it I would be willing to work with you but who knows when the sled will be showing up.

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
I have a 9R 165 coming and I will be swapping everything to go with a 162 3.0 PC. If you want to wait and get everything from it I would be willing to work with you but who knows when the sled will be showing up.
my dealer has a track, all I need is to get rails from the US (and miscellaneous parts)

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
One option would be to just buy rail extensions. It’ll much cheaper to ship and easier on your end to install. Vohk makes and sells them. They even can powder coat the same color as your stock rails. I would call them for help on your complete set up.
Also, if your staying with the Polaris 2.75 track you use the same driver, 3.5” pitch. If you goto a different track, you may need a different pitch driver. Just depends on the track you want.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
One option would be to just buy rail extensions. It’ll much cheaper to ship and easier on your end to install. Vohk makes and sells them. They even can powder coat the same color as your stock rails. I would call them for help on your complete set up.
Also, if your staying with the Polaris 2.75 track you use the same driver, 3.5” pitch. If you goto a different track, you may need a different pitch driver. Just depends on the track you want.
I believe tracks USA makes them to

Btizzle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, all I could get was a 155 9r khaos as well, but I wanted a 155 pro. Sounds like just a pro limiter strap will pretty much get me there?

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
Yep, all I could get was a 155 9r khaos as well, but I wanted a 155 pro. Sounds like just a pro limiter strap will pretty much get me there?

Are you in EU? Limiter strap and shock lengths are different

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
If they reflect production in ‘22 and are Velocity shocks, they are the same. Only the limiter strap is different.

Btizzle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Im not in EU.

and yep, it is a khaos so it has the velocity Hi-Lo shocks.

TRS, are you saying the only thing I need to mess with is the limiter strap?

Premium Features