• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

9R 155

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
If anyone knows of a dealer with a 9R 155 RMK I'll take it. Don't care where it is as long as its in the lower 48

Can you email Poo directly and see if they know of a dealer with a 9R allocation still outstanding?

MDEVO

Chic Chocs Addicts
Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2011
Oshawa, ON,Canada
I wish you Good Luck.
I checked a 9R 155 Khaos on Day 1 of snowcheck and the dealer is 14hrs away.
Basically we had to take whatever was available for length and style.
2 of my friends ended up with 146’s so will be changing them over to 155’s
Crazy snowcheck year….

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
You can bet those will go before anyone knows about them coming available.
Dealer near me got two 9R's and a salesman bought them both before before they were even released to the public... I imagine I will see them on Kijiji when they come in for an inflated price.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Dealer near me got two 9R's and a salesman bought them both before before they were even released to the public... I imagine I will see them on Kijiji when they come in for an inflated price.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
That's kind of crappy. Employees at my dealership were prohibited from buying any limited available units. They could buy units that customers bailed on that had arrived don't know if they could buy any other 23 units.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
That's kind of crappy. Employees at my dealership were prohibited from buying any limited available units. They could buy units that customers bailed on that had arrived don't know if they could buy any other 23 units.
So what do you do if you want one? Go to another dealership? I guess i don't see whats wrong. That is real world. People in the know are always ahead of people that aren't. My thoughts are that is a perk for working at a dealership. I get it that people will go somewhere else if you don't have stuff for them. Just saying there are two sides to a coin.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
So what do you do if you want one? Go to another dealership? I guess i don't see whats wrong. That is real world. People in the know are always ahead of people that aren't. My thoughts are that is a perk for working at a dealership. I get it that people will go somewhere else if you don't have stuff for them. Just saying there are two sides to a coin.
It's called "Tough Sh#t our customers come first, don't like it go work somewhere else if your going to buy a vehicle elsewhere." This world of narcissist's ideal of ME ME ME, I WANT is complete bullsh$t!. Car dealerships did the same thing when I worked at them when limited items like a T-Bird and other limited production vehicles came up. Hell I can remember seeing a woman that worked in the dealership office showed up with a new vehicle that we had on the lot but she bought it from another dealership. Owner called her up to the sales tower and said in so many words, "You forgot about the family that helps put food on your table to save a couple hundred bucks. For this reason you also chose to abandon this family. You can go clean out your desk and leave. Then turned to us and said, "Anyone who disagrees with this policy can leave with her." Nobody went because he was right. You may disagree of what it "right" in the land of employment. Of course I live in a right to work state where they can fire you for absolutely no reason. If I were the owner and it was my business and my employee flaunts that they purchased from my competitor, cutting out my people in the process? I'd send them out the door with their box of sh$t skidding behind them.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
It's called "Tough Sh#t our customers come first, don't like it go work somewhere else if your going to buy a vehicle elsewhere." This world of narcissist's ideal of ME ME ME, I WANT is complete bullsh$t!. Car dealerships did the same thing when I worked at them when limited items like a T-Bird and other limited production vehicles came up. Hell I can remember seeing a woman that worked in the dealership office showed up with a new vehicle that we had on the lot but she bought it from another dealership. Owner called her up to the sales tower and said in so many words, "You forgot about the family that helps put food on your table to save a couple hundred bucks. For this reason you also chose to abandon this family. You can go clean out your desk and leave. Then turned to us and said, "Anyone who disagrees with this policy can leave with her." Nobody went because he was right. You may disagree of what it "right" in the land of employment. Of course I live in a right to work state where they can fire you for absolutely no reason. If I were the owner and it was my business and my employee flaunts that they purchased from my competitor, cutting out my people in the process? I'd send them out the door with their box of sh$t skidding behind them.
So if they can't have a 9r at your dealership how can you be mad for them getting it elsewhere? It's also called kiss my fing azz.
It's also called the me me want that buys stuff. Think you need to find other options

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
So if they can't have a 9r at your dealership how can you be mad for them getting it elsewhere? It's also called kiss my fing azz.
It's also called the me me want that buys stuff. Think you need to find other options
It's not anger. It's just business. Employees can go buy from wherever they wish. Go work for that competitor dealership you buy it from. If you understood what customer service is and how it can look when all the employees are buying the allotment to your customer base, while they are not allowed to order squat. Good way to get your loyal customers to go somewhere else to order from...permanently.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
It's not anger. It's just business. Employees can go buy from wherever they wish. Go work for that competitor dealership you buy it from. If you understood what customer service is and how it can look when all the employees are buying the allotment to your customer base, while they are not allowed to order squat. Good way to get your loyal customers to go somewhere else to order from...permanently.
Something tells me if you owned or own a business your employees are at the bar talking sh!t about you. My employees come first. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have a business to even have customers. It's one thing about an employee buying multiple pieces for resale at a profit. I imagine someone like this would be fired but I have absolutely no problem my dealer taking a sled for themselves before they got me one. If you don't like it go buy a dealership. You're just angry person from what I've seen you post. You take this too serious. Were you beat up in gradeschool everyday when you were young?

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Something tells me if you owned or own a business your employees are at the bar talking sh!t about you. My employees come first. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have a business to even have customers. It's one thing about an employee buying multiple pieces for resale at a profit. I imagine someone like this would be fired but I have absolutely no problem my dealer taking a sled for themselves before they got me one. If you don't like it go buy a dealership. You're just angry person from what I've seen you post. You take this too serious ?
I think I can agree to disagree. Every business talks **** about the owner. If you think they don't then your naïve. They are not the ones taking the risks and yes value your employees but don't forget about your customer base and brand identity (not Polaris, Ford, Chevy) but the identity or YOUR business and how you are different that others places people can buy from...or in the case where salesman are buying all the product...cant buy from. Do you not understand, people a business spends tons on marketing and advertising simply walk away from you if you don't have product when that identical product is sold down the street and the likely hood that that direct competitor has a high likely hood of retaining that customer in the future. Especially when they know the dealership staff is buying up all the product. I suppose you let your employees sit around and talk how customers are all stupid idiots, oh, look here comes a sucker now, lets see if we can tear their face off on their trade or in the finance office. Those are attitudes customers can read and quickly make the decision not to buy from and tell 10 of their friends of the negative experience.

All I hear is a bunch of whiners and cry babies "I want, I want, but what about me, where is mine, I want I need." You can do whatever you want, sales reps can do whatever they want. But just like todays woke snowflake crybabies, you guys think you should get whatever you want, do and say whatever you want, with no consequences for your actions.

Personally, If I had my heart set like I did on the 850 boost and wanted the 900r and I could not order one only to find out all the employees bought all of them...I would go buy from another dealership, and I would never give that dealership another thought in the future, let alone my business. And my business partner that also ordered one would probably have something to say if they ever set foot in one of his bars like oh I don't know, walk behind the bar, take their drink order, proceed to drink it in front of them and tell them, wait till he finishes and then tell them they are all out..sorry, you'll have to go elsewhere for your order.

Take care of your employees, pay them well, give them understanding and compassion and you get the behavior you reward for. However, this whole sled fiasco mentioned is managements fault for letting them and that loss of image falls on them. In the case where I mentioned the car dealership that I worked at, management had no part, it was the employees decision to go elsewhere and they are entitled to. they simply failed to think of what their coworkers, owner, managers would think when they all sit shoulder to shoulder everyday to keep that business viable and that money they just spent was $ for all of them, not just the owner. They are still open under the same owners more than 20yrs later and appear to be doing well from what I hear. In the case of the employees buying the allotments, that's managements fault, and if the owner gave them the ok, well. The owner is going to owe that mistake. Just like that dummy over in Sioux Falls at Verne Eide that decided to put add a couple grand addendum on their limited orders. And the owner that had the place before (Elliot's) that had it before and tried to charge me an extra $500 for a Smile after the Sale fee. Sure they can do whatever their hearts desire. But it didn't take long before someone was on here warning others about what they are doing.

Hey, reminds me, To the OP, you can call Verne Eide Motoplex in Sioux Falls SD and see if they still have an allotment since everyone was kind of steering clear of that place. Just expect to pay maybe a grand or two more than anyone else is charging.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Something tells me if you owned or own a business your employees are at the bar talking sh!t about you. My employees come first. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have a business to even have customers. It's one thing about an employee buying multiple pieces for resale at a profit. I imagine someone like this would be fired but I have absolutely no problem my dealer taking a sled for themselves before they got me one. If you don't like it go buy a dealership. You're just angry person from what I've seen you post. You take this too serious. Were you beat up in gradeschool everyday when you were young?
Oh i didn't get beat up everyday. I'm just a guy who's worked since 4th grade and a vet that signed on the line to sacrifice everything up to and including my life for this country and bled for it and still go to the VA every month, but still work and still run a business rather than sit home nursing my disabilities feeling sorry for myself. I give ZERO sh$ts about pleasing everyone and this era of whiners and woke is really on my short list of people who can eat sh$t and die a painful death. I have had great success, had and have many great friends and I have had to eat crow, lost everything and faced homelessness. I learned how to move a mountain using a spoon to know the impossible is possible. "get it done" is a phrase civilians just seem to look at like trout as they roll their eyes back in their head looking for excuses why they cant. I Don't have patience for the "Cant, Don't Won't" crab mentality of people trying to tear each other down. "Can Do, How do I make this happen," is the proper attitude to figure out how to get it done. If being successful was easy, everybody would do it. Every time I hear someone making excuses and say I "need" this is all I see. "I'm HERE FOR YOUR GOD D$MN NEEDS RIGHT>!"

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
So my employees can't have a foundation or concrete floors for a new house and shop because I'm too busy dealing with my narcissistic customers and pouring their concrete. They have to either rent or buy a house that doesn't need any concrete or find a new job. Just making sure i got this right because it's the same thing. Glad there is a million people knocking down the door for a job so i can tell them the way it is.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
So my employees can't have a foundation or concrete floors for a new house and shop because I'm too busy dealing with my narcissistic customers and pouring their concrete. They have to either rent or buy a house that doesn't need any concrete or find a new job. Just making sure i got this right because it's the same thing. Glad there is a million people knocking down the door for a job so i can tell them the way it is.
"I'm Too Busy", I hear that all the time. Hell, I deal with that everyday myself, I just never say that or tell myself that. You either have to work at your organization skill or It's just an excuse you sell yourself that you just don't find their needs important enough to you. Get it done. enough with the excuses. Figure it out. Your the business owner, your married to the business as well and have to do what's best for the business.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Seems like we had this needs talk and you told your employees you can't or find another job there mr organization. Maybe we should have this talk when you're sober because one minute you are one way and the next another and the next you hate civilians.

Premium Features