• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850T and a crappy snopack

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Looking at other areas, it seems the lack of snow is everywhere.
This is the best out of the box performing sled I have owned and it the worst winter I have experienced in the west to date that I can remember.

This 850T is a homerun IMO! Very strong and I have installed and tuned a Boondocker 850, seeing the numbers I’m putting down on my test hill, this sled is a performer, its hard to believe they claim 165hp.

All I did so far was clutching, and revalved the stock KYB’s. This is a very exciting sled!

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
Yup, worst start here in IP since I moved here in 14, something has to give in the next couple of weeks we'll be slipping into the dry season. Take those NOAA long range forecast with several grains of salt. Love my Expert, but not sure if I got a "soft " set of front shocks, but I'm up to #4 on the springs. After an couple of hrs. they're as soft as bungee cords, collapse at will. I'll send them out to Andy youngstrom to revalve, depending on if snow conditions improve

Idahodoo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Pocatello Idaho
www.jcscutomvents.com
Yep the worst snowpack I have seen for as long as I can remember, rode up Emigrant Summit last Friday (snotel says 28 in) land mines everywhere :oops: can't hardly get off the trail so I sure hope the weather turns around.

I canceled my trip to IP this weekend partly because of the crappy snowpack.

I agree with about 850 Turbo & all I did was clutching / can to remove 9.7 lbs. I haven't swapped the rear suspension to the Raptor Ace set up yet I wanted to ride it first and check out the stock Expert rear suspension. It felt pretty good to me for stock and it was set on one.

Premium Features