• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Khaos Twisted Steering?

K
Nov 20, 2020
I landed hard on my right side the other day and thought I bent the bars, because to go straight I now need to have my throttle side towards me a couple inches. No biggie, won’t be my first set of bent handlebars!

Thing is, the more I ride the sled and visually measure things up the more I think the bars are straight and the steering is twisted. I’ve even stood on the skis and tried to twist it back like a fork on a bike.

Is this common? Could I have twisted the post or something else? My right steering boot was torn after the crash. Still hoping it’s just my bars but man they sure look straight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I landed hard on my right side the other day and thought I bent the bars, because to go straight I now need to have my throttle side towards me a couple inches. No biggie, won’t be my first set of bent handlebars!

Thing is, the more I ride the sled and visually measure things up the more I think the bars are straight and the steering is twisted. I’ve even stood on the skis and tried to twist it back like a fork on a bike.

Is this common? Could I have twisted the post or something else? My right steering boot was torn after the crash. Still hoping it’s just my bars but man they sure look straight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bent lower A arm.

Changes the spindle angle and steering goes off center.

Premium Features