• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Boost Pro RMK w 155 ?????

Speed-Demon

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 25, 2020
AK
They very well could be all sold out, but to my knowledge, this hasn’t been 100% confirmed. Dealerships were allotted a certain amount based on previous years snow check sales. There are small, out of the way dealerships that may still be able to get one. Just do some digging if you really want one. Might be surprised at what you find. If nothing else, maybe get on a couple waiting lists for those who back out next year.
But as to your inquiry about a 155 rmk pro turbo, they’re not making it. At least not this year anyways. As you found, there’s a rmk pro 165 2.75” and 163 3” or a 155 2.75” or 3” khaos. Good luck ?

S
Nov 8, 2009
Michigan
Thanks for the Replies......

I found a Dealer In Northern Michigan that Had 1 Left that he was allotted.... Woot woot Glad I made some calls..

Getting a Khoas 155 3"

So Yes call around they are still some left...

P
Jan 10, 2021
Thanks for the Replies......

I found a Dealer In Northern Michigan that Had 1 Left that he was allotted.... Woot woot Glad I made some calls..

Getting a Khoas 155 3"

So Yes call around they are still some left...

Nice! You got lucky. Must still be some floating around out there where mountain sleds aren’t as popular. Over here out west, I called around two days after the release to every dealer I could find in my state/ surrounding states and turned up nothing.

Premium Features