• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 bogging

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Bought mine at 115 miles - from 115 to 265 miles it fouled a plug every ride. At 265 it shelled a motor. It's in getting a short block and new injectors currently. In regards to fouling the plugs - my dealer stated one of the leading causes of fouling plugs is folks not getting the spark cap snapped on all the way. My sled is very difficult to get it snapped on that final notch. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
Yup, several times I have pulled the cap off and the plug top is dirty from what looks like arching. I put a bit of grease on the ceramic and top of the plug this time to make the cap slip on easier.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Really dude why do you have to act like such an idiot all the time on here? You just think you're the only one who knows better than anyone else. You really have no clue who you're talking to or what I or my dealer knows about clutching. Just for those stupid comments of yours you're not getting one cent of info from me.
You still mad bro?

Premium Features