• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

8" idler wheels for iceage rails

M
Sep 17, 2012
Busted a idler wheel. Hit a rock, and bent it sideways. Popped the bearing out

My question is. Is there any aftermarket idler wheels that is connected together. Like Arctic cats? Needs to be 8"

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Were they the plastic wheels or build aluminum? I had the same thing happened to me with the plastic idlers, put on the billet and have had no problems so far.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

K
Jun 30, 2017
Cat wheels work, proclimb ones are bolted together in 3 spots so there pretty tough, i ended up with the new iceages but if i had known at the time i wouldve bought some old proclimbs and called it a day

M
Sep 17, 2012
Were they the plastic wheels or build aluminum? I had the same thing happened to me with the plastic idlers, put on the billet and have had no problems so far.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Yes the plastic ones. ironicly the thoughest rails on the market, but prob the weakest idlers.

M
Sep 17, 2012
Cat wheels work, proclimb ones are bolted together in 3 spots so there pretty tough, i ended up with the new iceages but if i had known at the time i wouldve bought some old proclimbs and called it a day
Do you know if the spacing and all that will fit. And i think the cat idler is 7"?. The icaage rails are made for 8" wheels

K
Jun 30, 2017
Do you know if the spacing and all that will fit. And i think the cat idler is 7"?. The icaage rails are made for 8" wheels
I ran m series wheels and pro climbs this year when i blew out plastic ice ages, as long as they measure 8” and the bearing i.d. is 20mm Id run it

Premium Features