• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

78 trans am $13,000 obo

S

sledheadmt

Sep 15, 2009
For sale is my 1978 Trans Am 6.6L 400. It is blue with blue interior. The car has around 90,000 miles on it, and the motor has around 8,000 miles on it. I rebuilt the motor has the following done to it: bored .030 over, keith black hypereutic flat tapped pistons, lightwieght rods, shaved crank, comp cam, roller rockers, new valves, springs, the heads were machined, balanced, motor work done by bill cernich of butte, it has edelbrock performer rpm intake and thunder avs 800 cfm carb both with endurashine(chrome), hooker super competition headers, edelbrock high flow fuel pump, underdrive pulleys, high flow water pump, 4 core radiator that was rebuilt, new radiator hoses, k&n filter with extreme air lid, high performance wires, new belts, it has a rebuilt th400 transmission with a shift kit and stall converter, has all new u joints, has new front end and new polyeurethane bushings, it has new shocks with stiffer springs in front, has a B&M megashifter, new stereo player, speakers, sub and amp, the stereo has ipod hookup and charger, it has new gauges put in after motor was installed, the oil pressure runs about 50 psi when driving, all new fluids, i run royal purple full synthetic 10W-40, it has american racing wheels. It is a nice car, the only thing needed to finish it would be interior and paint. I have almost all of the reciepts for the motor. Very nice car. If you are interested call Kyle @ 491-4198

Attachments

• trans am.jpg
    trans am.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 172
Premium Features