• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

78 6500+ To Princeton MN Swap

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
Will be taking a nice 6500+ to Princeton Fri. afternoon - Sat. noon if interested. Asking $1500.

6500 Bliz.jpg Front 6500.jpg

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
that baby looks saweet!!!! i allways wanted to get rid of the elan and on to one of those but my parents moved us on to polaris's...great lookingf sled hope it sells for you..

HOOTS

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
S.W MN
6500+

Sorry, been very busy! No it is a liquid 78 6500. Previous owner must have been trying some kind of sleeper thing as it has a F/A paint & decal scheme.
Had it at Princeton but could only stay til noon on Sat. Had tons of tire kickers & so called experts on the sled. If I had $50 for everyone that said WOW! that is a cheap price for that sled!! It would have been pd for, easy??
I'm thinkin a few were going to stop back later & buy but I was gone.
Tunnel very straight & nice, glass all redone & fresh paint/decals for F/A. Would need black paint & around $100 decal set to be back to orig. Seat,track, susp., basically everything on sled is pretty nice & would be a very easy resto to museum quality. Starts 1st or 2nd pull & runs great. Only other thing is getting back to the sleeper thing, the guy has a type 467 RV motor in it w/nippo ignition. Now I have passed on many 354 motors in the $100 range to put it back to orig. as the pipes are orig. Don't want to mess w/it as I have changed colors to Red, as in Rupp. Also have a 76 RV TNT but I am stashin that one for a future resto (I think. money talks??). I also have a set of 354 cylinders & head that I bought off a oval racer that just retired. These cylinders/head, w/his tricks done to them, were class champion for 3-4 yrs straight, right up to the day he quit, if someone wanted this for racing, I would deal.
Attached pic of 79 7500 that I sold within 5min. of pulling into Princeton. Total museum resto (2yrs of blood & sweat) LOL! & also a pic of one of the reasons I am selling some of the Bombi's I have. Addicted to Racin Red!
Also have a very fast 80 Super Sonic Moto Ski that would be a good candidate for those 354 race cylinders & head.
:first:
Hoots 507-841-0891, SW Mn

All Done RSS..jpg CLASS A FINAL SCRIPT.RS.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features