• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509FILMS bad business

C
Nov 29, 2007
Prince George, B.C.
I agree, ordered 4 sets of goggles last year and sent us a free DVD. Tom even threw in a free lens for a set of gogs too...very happy with the service we received, and the communication was good considering he's a busy guy. Thanks TOM!!:beer;

K
Oct 5, 2008
Agree on BAD business

Agree on BAD business with 509 films. Ordered a set of goggles before x-mas and still would love to have them show up in the mail box. I know that I own a set according to my visa bill. Tom must know how to read incoming emails and listen to his voicemail. O maybe I'm calling the other 509 Films company.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Agree on BAD business with 509 films. Ordered a set of goggles before x-mas and still would love to have them show up in the mail box. I know that I own a set according to my visa bill. Tom must know how to read incoming emails and listen to his voicemail. O maybe I'm calling the other 509 Films company.

PM your name and order number. I'm guessing the BAD in this situation was the shipping address provided as everything gets shipped generally within 24 hours...Either way let me know who you are and i'll come up with an answer...

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com

Okay I figured this one out. As I suspected your item was shipped within 3 hours of the time you placed your order. However it was returned to us a couple weeks later as the address provided was not correct (see the photo below). After some confusion we got a different address and reshipped to that. But apparantely the wrong item arrived??? If so, keep it, my mistake I apologize. In any event we NOW have the correct address and the correct item scheduled to ship tomorrow with a thursday arrival date.

badaddy.jpg

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Hey, I ordered a pair of goggles and stuff and it took at least 36 hours for my stuff to arrive, Im really chapped that you didnt send me a bucket of chicken for free.

T
Dec 8, 2007
love my 509s a little dissapointed in the new lenses i bought from them as it seems the little notches around the nose were not cut right and wont fit in. I have got 4 other buddies to buy them and they love them too.:face-icon-small-ton

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
Lots of you guys seem to be in bed with this Tom guy. Regarding the blu ray, why is it that Summit HD films has Hangfire out on blu ray already and you say you are gonna be the first to release a snowmobile blu ray?:face-icon-small-con

K
Jan 1, 2009
hey everyone, is anyone else having any problems with 509films? i talked a friend into ordering a set of goggles and there bluray a couple months ago because i have there goggles and had nothing but good dealings with them, so he ordered the stuff and about a month later received the goggles with a dvd saying that the bluray wasnt available yet. sounds good but now its 3 months later and he still hasnt received the bluray and both he and I have sent about 10 emails with no response from them at all. imo this is HORRIBLE business ethics, i was gonna order some new goggles and lens but am holding off now to see if anything is gonna be done by them, looks like im gonna have to buy some new goggles from someone who answers there customers and actually send what was paid for.:mad: am i alone here? i know they are a site sponsor and frequent the site so im hoping maybe this public display will get some answers.

Huh kind of like how you ripped off me and a bunch of member of totallyamaha.net?
http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59195&page=1&pp=10

Where is my stuff Joe Chaulk!!

S
Mar 1, 2009
Manhattan,Ill
I have ordered from 509 and recieved everything quickly! I also ordered the blu-ray and ended up with the free dvd while waiting. no big deal but how is the production coming on the Blu-ray? I can't wait to see it!

M

mopar1rules

May 16, 2008
ha ha, joe chaulk (redsnake3) is having problems getting his ordered parts. funny how you do the same thing to us on totallyamaha.com, but now you complain when someone else does it to you. finally you got some karma your way....*****!!

T
Mar 9, 2008
Spokane
first of all idiot, i didnt get anything free from them, my buddy paid for a bluray and got a dvd which costs less. a timely matter to me would be atleast within the first month. this took 3 months and only happened then because i made the problem open to the public, if i had just kept tryin to email im sure i wouldnt get anywhere. i really couldnt care less if he is out riding and filming, if you cant deliver your product that is already paid for then you should be in business. they sure as hell have someone there ready to take your money when your looking to purchase, the least they could do is have someone there to respond to the emails as im sure it could be a full time job according to all the complaints.

Looks Like you need to do a little more house cleaning before you start running your mouth! I would probably give up at this point because you clearly have no leg to stand on. I also believe assisted suicide is available in your area. I'm sure there's more than a few guys here who'd love to ASSIST!

highmtn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kelso WA
Sounds like 509 went above and beyond to keep people happy. would probably been less expensive for him to simply give refunds instead of free dvds 'til bluray is complete. I have a pair of goggles but havent had a chance to use them yet.

redsnake you have a lot of nerve to even start this post, much less keep it going with the way the yamaha site feels about you

I guess the internet really doesn't make someone stupid, it just makes their
stupidity accessable to everyone

I
Tom, I ve never bought a damn thing from you, but if you need someone to answer the phone for your complaint department, my give a f@%* broke weeks ago...I work for a large company and dissapoint people on a daily basis, something that judging from the previous posts you know nothing about. The only reason people should be surprised you are still in business about is the fact that you bend over to keep them happy. Frankly im disgusted.

Have a nice Day...

N

ndsled

Feb 24, 2009
I am also very pleased with 509. ORdered a set of goggles and videos and it was here in 2 or 3 days. Wasn't expecting them that quick but I am impressed. Love the goggles.

Premium Features