• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 heated goggles

U
Nov 11, 2009
I just got an xl carbon fiber 509 helmet. I would like to try the 509 heated goggles. Which one would you recommend? What is the difference between the kingpin igniter and the sinister x6 igniter?

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
I have a 509 carbon helmet and the Kingpin heated goggles. They have worked great for me. Just hit the button if they start to fog, don't leave it on all the time. Battery lasts a long time this way also.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Kingpin ignite lens way easier to change. Even easier is the new Aviator Ignite lens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
My son and I both run the Kingpin Ignite heated goggle with Klim helmet. Works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wgold

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2011
Tioga, ND
So for those of you that have the ignite goggles, do you carry an extra battery or is one battery enough for a typical days ride?

D
Jan 2, 2009
Coquitlam, BC
So for those of you that have the ignite goggles, do you carry an extra battery or is one battery enough for a typical days ride?
All batteries are not created equal or at least not all lenses are created equal. I carry a spare battery, as does my group. You can turn them on at the truck and run them all day with 2. I typically turn mine off when stopped for a break etc, so I can usually make an entire day on a battery, 3-4 hours of riding.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I always carry a spare battery for my Ignites.
So days I use it, many days I don't.
But on those days when I DO USE IT, its mighty nice to have...

DGZRT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 16, 2009
If you go to Yamaheater.com and look under “Products “ he has a plug and play kit that runs off heated shield outlet . No more Battery for the 509 .

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If you go to Yamaheater.com and look under “Products “ he has a plug and play kit that runs off heated shield outlet . No more Battery for the 509 .

P&P Easy Goggle Power Supply for 509 Electric Goggles

GoggleSupply1.jpg
Goggle7.jpg

The 509 IGNITE Electric De-fog Goggles do well.​

The only issue is batteries dying so fast & you loosing the benefits of the goggles with your dead battery!

The RoczToyz P&P Goggle Power Supply solves your dead battery issues!

Our Plug & Play Goggle Supply provides you unlimited ride-time with your goggles powered right from your sled!

No more dead batteries!

No more buying extra batteries that also die fast. (If you can find them)

For much less than extra dead batteries, you can solve this issue forever!

Save your battery for when you need it.

(Or never need it again)

Super Light-Weight, weighs & costs MUCH less than one dead battery pack.

(Weighs About 1 oz)

Velcros right to your Goggle Strap, won't move as you ride.

Simple Plug & Play using Snowmobile Industry Standard RCA Male input connector & proper 509 Goggle Outlet connector.

Installs literally in seconds!

Includes LED indicator so you know you are powered.

Velcro Wrap to mount to Strap.

1-1/4" x 2" and less than 1/2 inch thick.

(53x32x11mm)

Right now, we are offering them for an Introductory discounted price of $55 + $10 shipping (US)​
Hurry, supplies are limited for the Intro Discount!

Premium Features