• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2moto single ski races

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
It looks like two moto is again stepping up to the plate to promote single ski racing..
Thanks
2Moto!!

2Moto announces the first Snow Bike Race of the Season. Better new yet, this is not the only race. We are also working on a Ground Zero 2010 February 27 2010. See information below the flier. More info will be coming soon.

2Moto is teaming up with the Mountain West Racing series for a race event in Northern Idaho.

Date: 13/14 February

Race Class: Trophy

Entry Fee: $30

That is only 53 km south of Kingsgate, BC Canada and 42 miles north of Sandpoint, ID.

We chose this race location so the Canadian racers can come Stateside for a fun weekend of racing. It is a good central location for the Northern racers.

We can have a great weekend of racing with the US racers, but we gotta have the Canadian contingency involved. You Canadian always bring great competition and a brand of Northern fun that only you understand and we Southerners enjoy.

Invite any and all of your snow bike riding buddies, regardless of what they ride.

See the flyer for more information. The snow bike race will be a trophy class. Engravers will be at the event to put your name on your trophy right then and there.

Ground Zero 2010

We want to extend the GZ race series and are teaming up with a snowmobile race put on by one of our new dealers, Chester Mountain Sports in Chester, CA and the Chester-Almanor Chamber of Commerce.

The local Chamber of Commerce is the main backing for the event. We want to thank the local Chamber of Commerce for the support. For those who are not familiar, the area is absolutely beautiful. Come visit and race.

Check out the area through the following link: http://www.lakealmanorarea.com/.

Location: Lake Almanor, CA (Chester, CA) or Lake Tahoe area (depending on snow conditions)

Date: February 27

Entry Fee: TBA

Classes: Trophy

Race Events: Closed Course MX Style

Cross Country (2-3 mile course)

Am-Am Team Cross Country Race (2-3 mile course)

What is an Am-Am race? You’ve heard of the Pro-Am races where you are teamed up with a pro. Or maybe you are the pro and get teamed up with an amateur.

In an Am-Am, you get teamed up with another guy through a lottery. The first team to cross the line together wins.

Trophies awarded for winners in each event and one overall points winner will be crowned.

More info will be coming soon. Check the 2Moto.com website for updates.

C
Dec 10, 2009
N/A
I will for sure be going to the ground zero race in Tahoe. I would really like to go up the Bonners Ferry race but money is just to tight. I can only afford to make it to one race and several of my buddies want to hit up the Tahoe race so we can all pitch in for gas. I hate being a college student with no money :( I'm way excited for the ground zero race though!

C
Dec 10, 2009
N/A
Urgent Message!!!!!

The 2moto "Call of the Wild" race Feb 13-14 has been canceled. Poor snow conditions are the cause of the cancellation. If you know anyone that was planning on attending please pass this info on, would hate to see someone show up to it.

The second bad news of the day. The Ground Zero race near Tahoe, CA is also in jeopardy. The local promoter past away last week and many details are still unknown. Please keep Chadd Burroughs family in your prayers.

Sorry for the bad news :(

Premium Features