• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

23 Patriot Boost

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
This snow check is getting close it's still not here I would like to sell the snow check 7s display electric start I think it was a 23200.00 snow check. The reason I'm letting it go I don't think I'll be doing this much longer I'm 60 and not finding the desire to go out every weekend.

D
Nov 17, 2008
This snow check is getting close it's still not here I would like to sell the snow check 7s display electric start I think it was a 23200.00 snow check. The reason I'm letting it go I don't think I'll be doing this much longer I'm 60 and not finding the desire to go out every weekend.
Got the same thing coming and I am 72.

S
Jan 21, 2016
I am 65 and getting a knew knee in late April. Both knees pretty much shot but one worse than the other. I put the braces on and i ride 3 times week. Cannot ride like I did 15 years ago. But still up bashing it out in the trees. I get to laugh a lot at myself with the mishaps. Open country on deep snow does not get any better. in the trees I need bigger spaces between the trees now.
summer is for the 300 2t single track.

ride your new sled it will bring a smile to your face.

roostertech

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2011
I'm 60 and rode my 23 Boost Axys 155 yesterday for the first time - Have a 22 Boost Khaos 165 and this new 155 absolutely rips !!! It is really responsive ( much better then the 22 boost ) and i love the way it works so far - best stock set up I've ever ridden ! ( put my personal bars and controls on it first as well as a Khaos length front track shock/limiter strap - Li-ion battery and diamond S can saved 26 lbs on the right side ! ) - need to put a few more days on it before I decide how the improve the clutching for the tree riding we do here in the Alberta / British Columbia mountains we ride but so far awesome !

Premium Features