• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Yamaha YZ450f Timbersled ARO3

ruffster

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2014
For the 2023 YZ450f, does anyone know if the Timbersled Fit kit (ARO3 PRO) is it the same as the 2022 YZ450f?
How about the Thermobob, has it changed from 2022?

Does anyone have a 2023 YZ450f on any Snowbike setup? Any complications or difficulties finding parts or accessories?
Thx

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
I picked up a 2023 last week. It is just sitting in my garage with the wheels on it. Can’t find any parts yet. It looks like the fit kit should be the same as my 2017. Part numbers are all the same at least until 22. Hopefully nothing has changed. Won’t know for sure until timber sled clarifies or we just try. I won’t be converting it until I can get a skid plate, radiator guards, new thermostat, new engine jacket, and new plastics, and some other guards. Nobody lists any part numbers for the 23. Pretty annoying. I imagine a lot of parts will fit such as skid plate and radiator guards but none of the manufacturers list anything yet. I’m not in a huge hurry because my 17 only has 30 hours on the top end and runs awesome. I might even put some dirt hours on it first and then convert it for next year. I emailed keefer and he said hopefully next month for plastics. The only one I could get had monster energy graphics on it and I don’t want to destroy them on snow.
I will update with anything I find.

ruffster

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2014
Thx. That's pretty much what I have found out. The Snowbike parts/accessories are not available yet, most manufacturers have not even received the new bike yet, and the dealerships are only gettting a few...and those are nearly 3 months late!

belairpower

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 3, 2011
C3 in Salmon Arm BC built this one. Reach out to them they are developing parts for the 2023. 361563C0-2295-4F3A-A86F-E5617321BB01.jpeg

Yeti854

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2019
Rode mine on motocross track last weekend. They are very good.

Z

z987k

Jan 17, 2023
ANC
Is anyone bummed the 2020+ yamaha's have tiny tanks and there's no aftermarket? I could barely get out of the parking lot with 1.6 gallons, how are you guys riding all day without a crap ton of fuel on the tunnel?
If we do a full day I'll run through all of my 3.9 gal clarke and the 2 gallon rotopax on my 2015 yamaha.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
Is anyone bummed the 2020+ yamaha's have tiny tanks and there's no aftermarket? I could barely get out of the parking lot with 1.6 gallons, how are you guys riding all day without a crap ton of fuel on the tunnel?
If we do a full day I'll run through all of my 3.9 gal clarke and the 2 gallon rotopax on my 2015 yamaha.
I am a little bummed by it. I carry a 3.9 gallon gas caddy on the tunnel. Usually go through most/all of it on a powder day. That said, I'm usually about done by the time I run out gas anyway...

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
Just pair up with a guy who rides a KTM with yeti. I pack fuel for belairpower’s blue crush

Premium Features