• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 skidoo

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
My first mountain sled was an ex-wife special. Still have it, original motor, and gets around pretty good since I stretched it from 136 to 144. I love that sled and I don't care what anyone says; if you come across a similar deal, I say go for it. But maybe don't if you're buying a sled for your wife: for all I know, my sled could be cursed! All I can say for sure is it's been a great sled for this single guy.

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
Well after a long discussion with my dealer, my late snow check has still yet to arrive as well as 3 others sleds he has ordered, I stepped up and moved my down to a 2023 165ish?, don’t know, 850 Turbo, Shot, Expert?(unknown) Black/?….
Maybe if I am 8th at the dealer instead of last, maybe ?? I can receive my sled before Dec 2023
I have been riding Ski-Doo since 2001 and this is my 8th new sled, was stoked at the thought of the 22 Expert I ordered, but i just procrastinated to long try to read the economy before ordering, Now i am on the list for a 23 and as soon as i see the specs, i will let Todd know what i need.

So for now i will limp along on my old reliable 09

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
When you order during snow check has zero impact on build or delivery date. Build schedule is not finalized until after snowcheck, and then may change.

C
Mar 15, 2018
When you order during snow check has zero impact on build or delivery date. Build schedule is not finalized until after snowcheck, and then may change.
Even when they are built has no bearing on when you may receive it. I checked mine at the end of March and received it Dec 1st. Now, to be fair it had been at the dealer since I believe Oct sometime but I know that some people got theirs before I did even though I KNOW that their serial number was not as low as mine (mine is REALLY low) so even being BUILT early doesn't seem to mean early delivery.

J
Jul 31, 2014
Fairhaven
I hope it's something really special. It would be great if it was a big jump forward in geometry and weight but I doubt it will be much more than an incremental improvement. I won't be checking a new sled since the current fleet is pretty fresh but I'd be looking forward to getting a sled in the second year of a new gen.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I hope it's something really special. It would be great if it was a big jump forward in geometry and weight but I doubt it will be much more than an incremental improvement. I won't be checking a new sled since the current fleet is pretty fresh but I'd be looking forward to getting a sled in the second year of a new gen.
Hell. I would be happy if for the 2023 sleds Doo went crazy and gave us LED headlights and more than one or two lousy color choices for a change!

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
The first picture 2023 is from Snowmobileusa.com and the second picture is from 2022 BRP. With the 2023 not released for a few more days I have little to know confidence that they truly know the MSRP of the yet to be released snowmobile. And no trickery here, same base entry model.
View attachment 383840View attachment 383839
Those are both 2022s, top one is a Turbo Expert

B
Nov 26, 2007
Those are both 2022s, top one is a Turbo Expert
The pictures is just a picture, when looking at the specs at each website this is what they are reflecting as a different price point for the same specs. Since there is no picture of a 2023 they had to grab something. Not sure what's going on with the pictures but its suppose to show a $350 price point difference for the same sled from 22 to 23 model year. Either way a person can go to the websites and come up with there own conclusion. Just found it interesting that Snowmobile USA has put a MSRP out there when the dealers do not even know what they are selling yet.

Last edited:

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
So much speculation. I doubt any of that information is correct. My thoughts are the Gen4 will remain in the line up in some capacity, just like the XM did in 2017. Gen5 if that’s what it’s even called will probably be limited to a few Summit models.

Premium Features