• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Ski-Doo Glove Box and Accessory Glove box Extension

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The trail one is not a lot smaller. The mountain one is 6 liters and the trail one is 5 liters.

Based on the install instructions, it doesn’t look like the trail one will fit on a Summit. Probably have to buy one and try to be sure.

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
The trail one is not a lot smaller. The mountain one is 6 liters and the trail one is 5 liters.

Based on the install instructions, it doesn’t look like the trail one will fit on a Summit. Probably have to buy one and try to be sure.
Did your sled come in yet? Have you tested to see if the glove box will hold goggles?

T
Oct 10, 2001
Spokane WA
For some reason I thought I seen a video that Dave posted that showed that goggles did fit under the small side panel. Now that I have my sled, there is no way!

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Did your sled come in yet? Have you tested to see if the glove box will hold goggles?
Yes sled is in.

Goggles fit when I took out the included Doo phone- warmer case.

Now my phone and goggles both fit. I have a thin zippered case for my phone.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
For some reason I thought I seen a video that Dave posted that showed that goggles did fit under the small side panel. Now that I have my sled, there is no way!

Agreed. I tried that too. No way.

I have Klim goggles with interchangeable lenses. I may keep a couple of those on there.

T

Thielio20

Oct 6, 2018
Interior, AK
There was a glovebox thread or comment yesterday about a guy who had a 3D scan/Model of the Gen5 glovebox base. Can anyone point me in the right direction to where that went? I can't find either the thread or the comment for the life of me.

Premium Features