• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2023 Ski-Doo Deep Snow

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com

3.1” (8 cm) narrower at the running boards
Redesigned narrower, compact body work
LED headlights
Up to 16 lbs. lighter
Revised intake system
New CVT cooling system
New engine cradle with 4th engine mount
New easier to remove drive axle
Easier access to service areas
Redesigned and lighter rear suspensions
Redesigned and lighter tracks
New DS4 skis (Expert Package only)
New adjustable brake lever
Optional 10.25” Color Touchscreen Display with BRP Connect

Any questions post below and will do best to answer

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Does new ski get rid of searching front end? Is spindle the same?
spindle same, the expert ski is kind of more like the polaris ski less depth, less at the back to disrupt the steep sidehill. more in the front...i have not spent a ton of time riding complete sleds , so i dont have it dialled perfectly , but what i have ridden plus pow wow with carl, tony and Jeremy who have spent more time on it...the expert is a real weapon in really steep terrain 40 degree, so ride it hard and benefits, have to be honest with yourself of what you want to do now with this sled, in deeper snow less of an effect of course as easier to ride anything, with less snow then you notice....so think where you ride and what you do and what you want the sled to do. I think that is important with this extra, there is rumor that parts will come to be able to put t-motion back in, and have full rod track, or make a t-motion lock out with this ridgid piece, might not happen immediately, just giving thoughts! cheers dave

XPWY

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WY
For those of us who run aftermarket shocks, I’m assuming that with the increased suspension travel, the rear shock will be longer. Do we know if the center shock will also be longer than the G4? Thanks

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Dave: Why no 2.5 inch lug track on the Experts? Is that coming next year then?

Love 2.5 lug track speed.

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
Finding the new rear suspension super confusing.

T-Motion is all new but there's 2 different types now? I guess one is essentially a T-Motion delete for lack of a better term. Flexedge is toast?

What sleds come with what suspension? And are the tracks the same between suspensions?

Premium Features